Review ~ 04

• Romance》

nikitaunam - The Carbonara Effect

I really enjoyed reading this book, it's unique and creative.

I really liked the plot and the way it was written. Mainly because, we don't usually see a romance blooming in a work place and it's also rare to come by books who have romance between Chefs.

Overall the book was a very good one, almost as good as Stuart Carbonara, I suppose.

I really liked that you mentioned some of the ingredients that went into the dishes and didn't leave that to imagination, because it's important for a book which mainly is based on cooking.

I really enjoyed the book, looking forward to completely read the book.

Review by~ FEARKnightFantasy

__________________

Science Fiction》

alwaysoldenough - For Their Entertainment

The description is on spot, everything is beautifully described. Grammar is done well, a little bit of punctuation correction would do it. All the words I've come across are not misspelled, maybe somewhere around the corner, might be a typo but over all it's great.

I love how you picked a classic game and turned it into a reality match. I love chess and it's an pretty exciting game, it requires intelligence. But here, the characters need, intelligence and courage, both.

I like how you described each thing, surely, the thoughts of the characters are related and descriptive of thier past which opens up to the readers to know more about a certain character.

This story would also be able to pull off Fantasy genre. The challenges whichare given in the match are actually very challenging for the character, especially for main character, as the story goes by about her.

It surprises me to know the characters powers and how they also win over thier opponents. The characters development is very fine.

This is absolutely a great Novel.

Review by~ Madeline_luv

_______________

• Short Story》

Jumping_Jiminys - The Girl That Could

This book broke my heart at first. The descriptive emotions and the way it was described made a clear picture in my head.

My heart was sponge which soaked all the colourful emotions put out by this book and honestly my heart broke a little.

This book did not have any unnecessary Romantic advances. Which I very much liked and is very rare to see in books nowadays.

The twist at the last was very unexpected. I was blown way. It's not like an unnecessary twist which readers could not see it coming but the necessary twist which we thought was not needed.

There are zero grammatical errors. I really like this book.

Review by ~ FEARKnightFantasy

___________

(And)

___________

Yamanika_ - See You Again

When reading a Short Story I usually feel like the progress was rushed or unrealistic because the events took place in a short period of time like people hating one another to love in just one afternoon.

But this book broke my stereotypical thoughts. Even if the book has only three chapters, the plot isn't rushed nor unrealistically written. I totally enjoyed it.

The grammar, the emotions and the descriptive writting is just enough to boost the plot. The book leaves a big plot to the imagination, which I absolutely love.

Because "How was the first time meeting with the witch and how she reacted to find her sister dead for the first time" is left for us to imagine. Which I love, because it has different versions for different people.

Review by ~ FEARKnightFantasy

___________

Thank you for reading. Other reviews are on the next chapters.