Review ~ 05

•Teen Fiction》

--Everleigh-- - Dead End

Excellent description, very much descriptive and gives the reader the exciting feeling to want to know more. It grabs attention and keeps it, has very good presentation of characters.

Excellent sentence structure, great flow of paragraphs and absolutely no errors or typos detected. Engilsh is posh and very easy to understand, doesn't have any complicated words that will have you feel like studying a dictionary, very enjoyable to read.

Great character development, they develop with the story and you never get the feeling that the author was trying too hard with the characters. Each character blends well with the story. It's makes it even much more enjoyable to read. They have different personalities that will make you feel, like they are actual people living actual real life.

The plot is excellent, it's vert easy to understand and gives you the vibe of a very clinché story coming up. But totally twists when continuing with the story. Very creative in the manner and very much enjoyable to read.

Props to the author for being this creative with thier story. Creativity was sky high, creative in a way that the author knows how to give you something to expect and drives from it later on, creates suspense and keeps reading on this toes. I very much enjoyed reading this story and creative imaginative mind behind it, you feel every emotion they go through and after every chapter, you feel like reading more and more and just never stop.

SUPER ENJOYED IT!

Review by~ Flowersofwinter

_______________

Thriller》

growingupinsane - Bellissima

It is really a good book, I love it. The way things are described is very nice, grammar is also pretty fine but a little spelling checks here and there, other wise, the formation of the over all vocabulary is great.

The plot is also amazing, at some particular points there is held a representation of things, like, the flowers at character's door step. Clues and letters excites me and makes the reader try to solve it. I've read a lot of books based on written letters and clues but this one is quite diffrent.

The challenging and mysterious plot twists, makes the reader to read more of the book. The book is great and deserves a place. It brings the curiosity out.

I like how it engulfs the reader to think and try to figure out things. When you think that this might be the person who killed the suspect but it's just not it. It makes you question yourself and the pieces you have put together. It's totally different and also creative.

I love it. Do give it a try.

Review by~ Madeline_luv

_______________

Werewolf 》

BeckyRuef - Warrior Princess

The whole book was great! It sucked me into the story from the beginning.

The plot was very interesting, the writing style, the vocabulary and grammar were exceptional.

The characters had strong personalities and were very interesting. The main idea of the book was really good!

I loved how you created a map for the story, it showed your dedicationa and loved the book.

It also helped us readers to really get into the story. I don't know what else to say except congratulations! You have written a great book.

Review by ~ KatyBizi

__________________

• Best four》

myriadomswriter - Power

Description is good and grammar is spot on but there are some punctuation errors. Other than that everything is perfect.

The flow of the story is great.

The story is unique within itself and the thoughts in the character's mind makes you feel like the character is not fictional.

I really like the novel because it reflects the present society we are living in, even though it's at different time. Where hopes to be better or eventually turned into struggle.

It depicts the struggle between the classes. Over all great book which deserves the win.
A unique book which makes us think, what this worldly matters are and are they worth fighting for it and keeping it.

Review by ~ Madeline_luv

__________________

Thank you for reading!