Prologue

Chanel's POV

sitting down in my room, our memories play in my head, those wonderful times we had.

Those were the days that I smiled, that I felt never ending happiness, I felt more than words could ever say.

You were the nicest person I've ever met, most genuine guy the world could ever imagine, you were that and more.

As I sit here and write you letters telling you about how much I love you and how much I wish to see you, I become frustrated, not at you, never at you, I'm furious at the world revolving us, the world that affected everything, the world that broke us apart.

Our love was different, it was real, it was so real.

I still cry here, I let my emotions get the best of me, why did our lives end up like this ? How did we end up here ?

I was your princess and you were my prince, we purposely had those names so we could be cliche and cheesy. But, now, I really do realize how you were actually like a prince, your charming personality, your contagious smile, your radiating self was just, prince like.

You never wanted me sad. You did the best to always cheer me up, which you succeeded.

Here I am ending this letter, thanking you for being you. This is the part where I end up sadder than the beginning, thank you for always loving me through thin and thick.

I wish that it wasn't like this, but it is, society is hideous, they judged our love because you were poor and I was rich. But, they didn't know that our love was so legit, maybe if they gave us a chance, but we had no chance, all they did was talk nonsense, they said that we were prohibited, they called our love toxic, which we weren't, but if I had to, I was willing to take the venom for you, Justin Drew Bieber.

important question, who should chanel be ? 💜