Little Miss Perfect

Little Miss Perfect

"Essa! Wait up!"

I turned back at Yulian, one of the Student Council committee members.

"Can you go to the assembly in my stead, my Dad asked me to pick up my brother from the airport, please? I'm so sorry!"

I laughed at her pouty face. She looked like a puppy. "Alright."

"Thanks, Es! You're really an angel!"

"Don't mention it, drive safely!" I shouted because she's already running down the hall.

I walked through the halls of Griffith Academy. I smiled at those I pass by. There's still an assembly so I better hurry.

"Isn't Yulian supposed to be here?" Pascal asked me.

"She had to run some errands."

"Ah, that girl! She should have asked someone else!" he ranted to the air then turned back at me, "It's fine, Essa. Aren't you tired? You just got out of the Student Council meeting right?"

"I did but I can still stay for a while."

"I'll just call another committee member so you can go home-"

"It's fine, really. Besides, it's about to start."

When the assembly ended, exhaustion finally registered in my system. I can feel a slight headache so I better get home now. I made my way to my locker to get my books. We have an assignment due tomorrow. I should hurry since it's almost 7 o'clock in the evening.

I felt a chill on my nape as I get my things and almost jumped when I turned around.

"Did I scare you?" he smirked and leaned at one of the lockers.

My heart started fluttering, I don't know if it's because of the shock or because of this guy. I haven't seen him before.

Wavy locks, deep set eyes, bushy eyebrows, sharp jaw. His smirk emphasized his dimple.

I feel like being hypnotized.

"Miss President?" his voice immediately brought me back to my senses.

"Uh, yes- I mean no! I mean yes to your question now then no to the first one!" I let out a nervous laugh.

He also laughed and I can feel my cheeks heating up. I must've sounded stupid.

The next day our homeroom adviser introduced a transfer student. I felt weirdly overjoyed seeing him again.

Rev.

That's his name. He just got back from overseas that's why he's almost a month late.

"Hi," he gave me a smile as he passed by my desk.

I smiled back, but my smile probably shook because my heart keeps fluttering from the moment he entered the room. It didn't stop until the end of class.

"Essa, please help Rev catch up with his lessons. This may be too much for you but it would really help."

"No problem, Ma'am. It's my duty as Student Council President to help my fellow students," I smiled in reply.

I caught him in front of his locker.

"Rev!" I called but here goes my heart again when he turned to me. Did I have too much coffee today? Yesterday too.

"I'm here to help you with class. Do you have time?"

"Sure. I'll just get my things."

I toured him around while we're on our way to the library. We also talked about random things. I giggled at some of his remarks.