Chapter 11: William's Betrayal

Wyatt's POV

It's been half an hour since we started our journey to look for Winty. I hope she accepts my apology and we could get along again.

When we arrive, the headquarters is more like a mix of a flying ship and a hot air balloon. We decide to look around it and where the entrance is. When we find it, we open the door, go inside and close the door. We did all this very quietly.

Suddenly, I pick up a scent. A scent where we have to be aware of. Booby traps. I tell everyone to be aware of my surroundings and be cautious about booby traps.

Everyone does as they're told. However, when we're in the middle part of the headquarters, I hear an alarm going off. I turn to see Wynter getting distracted.

"Wynter", I call her.

She then, turned to me a little upset,"Wyatt!".

"I thought I told you to be aware of your surroundings", I tell her.

William's POV

I hear the alarm going off, meaning someone might want to rescue my daughter or intrude us. Nevertheless, my daughter escaped to the Cave of Destinies and no one knows.

We quickly make our way downstairs and after a few floors, we encounter a group of people and other species. Unfortunately, it's too many to count and we're outnumbered.

"What are you doing here?!", Vinia asked them.

"We have come to rescue the prisoner", answered the white-haired girl.

"Ugh. If you want to rescue the prisoner, you have to get passed to us first", said Vondoo jr.

Back to Wyatt's POV

That's when the battle begins.

"We can take them!", Willa commanded as we show up our true werewolf selves, with zombies removing their Z-bands and putting them in their pockets, so that they'll not lose it and everyone else prepared for battle.

We charge and tackle every member of the Evil Council like what we did in the football game. Fortunately, we're able to pass through the council and head towards the top floor revealing the balcony and the room where the leader of the council drives the ship. Zombies are now wearing their Z-bands.

We see the rest of the council surrounding us and outnumbering us, but since the town of Seabrook contains a lot of people, they'll never be able to outnumber us.

"There's nowhere to run nor there's somewhere to hide", the leader tells us,"And we still have the girl now".

As he gestures to Winty, we turn to find out that she's gone. We turn back to the council, shocked in disbelief.

"She's gone", he said.

"Gone?!", repeats the rest of the council.

"Gone?", we asked.

"Wait, did she just escape by herself?", asked Addison.

"Without us rescuing her?", asked Eliza.

"She did", answered Vinia,"With the help of her father!".

That's when she glares at the only werewolf in the council, who must be her father.

"What? No, I didn't", he lied.

"Yes, you did", said Vinia,"I saw you talking about her escape to the Cave of Destinies".

Cave of Destinies? That's where she is the whole time. The leader turned to the werewolf angrily.

"What did you do to her, William?!", he asked him angrily.

"Vondoo, I-", the werewolf, aka, William, begins, but was cut off by the leader, aka, Vondoo saying,"You betrayed us! This is against the law of my council! Now, you're gonna pay for what you've done!".

He was about to say the punishment, but was cut off by a member of the Evil Council, who looks like a witch telling him,"We tracked her down on where she is. She's in the Cave of Destinies nearby our ship".

"Then there'll be a chance to put her to death", he said as he orders the council,"Let's find her without her knowing".

Everyone (except William) does as they're told. I asked William to join the mission to protect Winty and he agrees, due to the fact that he's her father. Now's the time to find Winty before they do, protect her and stop the Evil Council!