Painting with a twist

The day had finally come for kali to take her first class. She was super excited because this was something different for her. She was great at drawing and super amazing at writing poems, But what made her nervous was she never shared her work with anyone expect Jase .

Kali walked inside the room that had bright grey walls which was accompanied by different arts. Kali eyes lit up as she notice how bum the art was.

"Hi I'm Chelsea, you must be new?" Kali turnt around and noticed a Caucasian girl.

" Umm ya it's Kali I just moved here a few days ago. "

"Aww cool. You look nervous!?"

Kali placed her hands in her pockets and smiled a little.

"Don't be ! This is one of the dopest class everr! The instructor is mad cool she's usually not this late by the way!"

Kali looked at her watch it was 9:15am the class started at 9

"Ughhh sorry guys my car was giving me a problem so I'm a little behind forgive me please?!"

Kali looked up as she heard a familiar voice the same voice that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

It was the girl from the mall.

"Dont worry you can sit by me" Chelsea said as she Motioned Kali to take a seat next to her. Chelsea thought Kali was nervous because class was about to begin but Kali was having a moment the same moment she had when the girl touched her had at the food court.

"You must be new?" The instructor asked Kali. Kali was dazed she was so dazed that she didn't hear the instructor speaking to her. She was stuck on her deep dimples and pretty white smile. She had greenish grey eyes and her perfume filled the entire room.

"Hey I'm Brianna!" She said as she tapped on Kali's desk.

Kali felt her cheeks becoming red.

" I'm sorry my name is Kali, I'm new I just moved here a few days ago"

"Have we met before?" Brianna asked before Kali could answer brianna remembered.

"Ahhh at the food court the one that couldn't make up her mind." Brianna said smiling .

"Yea that's me."

" Well nice to meet you Kali! "

Kali gave her a nod as she watched Brianna walk to the front of the room.

She don't know where these emotions came from but she thought Brianna was the finest girl she's ever seen.