Chapter 3

Seohyun: hoi,what are you doing?

Then I realised that I keep staring at them and my gaze went to Seohyun

Luna: uh yes..what??

Seohyun:are you sick? (Worried tone)

Luna:no I'm just ...nothing happen..ok I want to go to the kitchen first..

I walk away leaving Seohyun dumbfounded by my words..then at the kitchen,I saw Hana is baking some cupcake and she saw me..

Hana:yo,what are you doing here? You're supposed to be in front not here..(put the tray of cupcake in the oven)

Luna: Hana..

Hana:yes?

Luna:..nothing I just...

Then I saw a mop and I take it..

Luna: I..just want to take this with me.. (smiled then walk away)

Hana:what a weird girl..(chuckled)

Fuhh,luckily I didn't tell her..

Then my gaze turn back to them..the guy and the girl..but I just pretend I'm doing my work and stealing a glance at them and my ears heard every words that come out from their mouth.

The girl: umm Mr...

???: just call me San..I don't like people called me Mr or something else than my name..it feels weird when sometimes when people say that..and I already know your name..(smiled,showing his two dimples)
Then he drink his coffee..

The girl: (blush) ..M-.. I mean San..are you single?

???:(choked)umm what?.. Uh yes eh I mean no..yes or no..

The girl: are you okay? (Worried)

The girl took out a tissue and want wipe the dirt on San's mouth but luckily San stopped her from doing that by grabbed her small hand..*skinships!!*

I feel like a ton of big metal hit my heart and I focus back on my work..ignoring them..why I feel my heart ache when seeing him with another girl?

The girl: oh I'm sorry..I didn't mean to..(look down)

San: its okay Nami..don't be scared when you were with me.(smiled)

Nami: ooo..kay..but I should go now..I had some work to do..(stand up and bow to him)

San:okay...see you next time..(smiled)

Nami:(blush) goodbye San..

That girl named Nami walk away and then a guy enter the cafe and he turn around looking at the girl named Nami and then back to San.

???:wow..so perfect..(make a clicking sound) where did you meet her,San?

San:hey stop it Seonghwa,why are you here? (Taking a sip of his coffee)

Seonghwa:nothing..I just walking around this street then I saw you and that girl...are you guys dating? (smirked)

San:tch.. I'm not interested in girls..

Seonghwa:then what are you?a gay?

San:watch your mouth hyung..

Seonghwa:haha okay okay ..

San POV

From earlier, I could feel a girl who was watching me and Nami,but I really find out that she is really cute and attractive, the way she looked is very attractive and making me wanna know more about her.. I think she is the one of many girls that I met..make me losing my sight to her..

Luna POV

Omg,why my heart beating so fast?!Am I sick? I should went to hospital tomorrow... But then I move my gaze to San and that guy named Seonghwa..wow I really find his dimples is so cute..the way his acted is really attractive and he is the first guy that make my heart want to explode...

Seonghwa: hey should we go now? The others is waiting..

San: okay..I'll go payed first..

They get up and I continue doing my work and just pretend I didn't see him..He payed the bill with his care and then after he payed it,he walk and then he stopped right beside me and I got shocked when he turn around looking at me.. His eyes met my eyes..we made an eye contact for awhile.. I could feel Seohyun and Mina is watching us same too as Seonghwa..then he leaned near my ears and our face is just 4cm near,while I just standing there.. he whispered something into my ear..making the girls gasp..my eyes went wide when hear he said..

San:*whisper* I know you've been staring,looking at me and how hot am I and it makes me wanna know more about you,maybe we can meet next time in different time and places but unfortunately I don't have time for that and maybe you can have my number here..

He slipped his card number into my pocket apron.. Then he leaned back again to his position and he smirked..gosh my cheeks is burn now..

San: see you next time,girl(wink)

Then he walk away and went outside pulling his friend away because he still dumbfounded of what he do to me...I take out the card that he give to me and my lips form a small smile...but then it went faded when I heard Seohyun and Mina whispering at each other..

Mina: ohh I think someone is in the first sight...(laughed)

Seohyun:can't believe!!

Hana: I really don't know what happen actually but then when I come out from the kitchen,I saw you and that guy..like leaning forward to each other?? Gosh maybe someone can explain .. (Confused)

Luna: (embarrassed) just shut up!

To be continued..uwu...San!!