Chapter 34

I was speechless by the words that hit me...I look at my dad for awhile then move my gaze to my mom..who was just look down to her lap..I grab her by her two hands that is on her lap..

San:mom,is this even true?answer me mom..(crack voice)

Mom:(look up) yes,you will be engaged to someone soon..and I really trust the person..she must be the lucky one to have you..(pat my head) I know her...for a years already..she is kindhearted you know... (smile)

I just staring at my mom..hold in the anger+sad feeling..why would they doing this to me?

Dad:(cough) don't worry..after a year..you guys will got divorced after you guys got married, so that you can live happily with your true love..just for a year..I really need your cooperation in this problem..(sigh)

After a year..did they think it was that easy?I had to leave my true love..hurting her feeling..what if after the year I got divorced..she had someone else..arghhhh,this is so torturing me!!

Mom:San,please help us..we really do..(touch my hand) I know it's hard for you but please just agree with your father's request..

Then I look at my mom..with a super blank serious face..I slowly take off her hands from me..I get up and went to my father,I stand in front of him.,just 5 meters from him..look into his eyes..I really hate those moment..then I got to my knees..I could feel the boys gasp also my mom too..my dad just look at me and got shock a little by my action..

Seonghwa: hoi San,what are you doing?!(whisper talking)

San:dad,please..cancel those agreement.. I really really hate this things..it's too much for me,please I don't even need this stupid agreement to sign or agree with..I just want to live happily with my true love..if I agree with my father about this..I'm afraid that I can't spend my time again with her..

My dad just staring at me..maybe he is thinking about it..

Dad:no I will not changing my mind..you need to agree with this agreement.. You must do or else..

He stop..but then my mom stop him from continue to say his words..

Mom:no..don't.. He will be hurt..(beg)

Dad:(get up) I will not call you as my son anymore..

Those words really hit me..I just hold in my tears but I can't..the tears rolling down to my cheek..I sobbed and crying..my mom went to me and help me to stand up..she carress my cheek and wipe the tears away..I look at my dad..with his back showing..I could his big sigh and...crying?

San:(nodded slowly) I understand that..okay..I will agree with that..only because I love you as my father...even tho you always hurt me by your hurtful words..I've been patient with your attitude.. With this,I'm Choi San..will agree with it and will be a good husband to my unknown fiancé..

Then my dad turn around..I look into his eyes..his eyes were red..he is crying..it's the first time to see he crying..

Mom:(look at the boys) boys,please leave us alone for awhile...(smile)

Hongjoong: ah okay..(awkward)

Seonghwa: little chicks,let's go to your own room😂

Seonghwa pushed the boys and ask them to go away..leaving me,my mom and dad alone..

Dad:San..

San:yes?

Dad:(walk to me+pat my shoulder) thank you..that's my son..(smile)

I just smile back and my mom hug me.. But still the pain in my chest..

Mom:I love you..(smile+hug me)