Chapter 31

Nami POV

I was at my staff room work..I sit on my own place while typing something on the my laptop but then someone call me..it was my friend,Yura..she is  my best friend..we work together in this Choi Company..she hand me a cup of coffee that had in her hand.. I take it and drink a sip of it..

Nami:thank you,Yura(smile+put the coffee on the table)

Yura:your welcome..by the way..how's your work?

Nami:it's just torturing me a little bit..I wish I could take an off day..(lean back on the chair+massage my forehead)

Yura:yeah me too..

Nami:oh by the way..is Mr Choi at his room? He need to sign this file..(take out a file)

Yura:he already went home..then at night 7 pm,he will come back because he had meeting with his client..(look at her watch)

Nami:okay..never mind..(put back the file)

While me and Yura talking with each other then we heard those two girls..gossiping something..then me and Yura stop talking for awhile and eavesdropping their conversation without they know..

???:hey did you know,soon Mr Choi's son will take over this company when Mr Choi retired soon..how lucky him..(drink her coffee)

???:really..maybe his son will be nice towards people..not like him..such a cold person..

???:I heard too..his son is so handsome and he is friend with Mr Park's son..they also had a boys group named ATEEZ..

???:really..I wish I could meet him soon..

???:someone who is lucky maybe got a chance to win his heart.. (Laugh)

???:I hope so..(join laugh)

But then someone interrupt them..it was Choi Yeonjun..

Yeonjun: yah, Mimi,Xiaoyun...stop gossiping..go back to your work!!

Xiaoyun:gosh,Yeonjun you make us startled.. (touch her chest)

Mimi:yah Yeonjun stop raising your voice like that!

Yeonjun: oh yea..did you guys didn't realize what had you guys done..stop gossiping about Mr Choi and go back to your work!

Mimi+Xiaoyun:FINE!

The girls walk away,leaving Yeonjun who was still stand there..I get up and went to him..

Nami:Yeonjun,are you okay?

Yeonjun:huh,..yeah I'm fine..don't worry about me..

Nami:uh..Yeonjun can I talk to you for awhile?

Yeonjun:sure..what is it?

Nami:uh not here..let's go to somewhere else..(pull his wrist)

I drag him to somewhere..somewhere that is private in this place..we stop by the wall near pantry..

Yeonjun: why are you drag me here?

Nami:uh..(let go of his wrist) actually..

Yeonjun:(curious face)

Nami:had you ever meet Mr Choi's son?

Yeonjun:Choi San?!

Nami:(confused+shock)what do you mean?

Yeonjun: of course I am..he is my friend best friend..Jung Wooyoung.. And also they is a close friend..I know him from Wooyoung.. They also in the same group,ATEEZ..