Chapter 3 - Wake-ups and Sleepy Situations

Saturday, 8AM, Shinsou's Room

Shinsou squinted his eyes open, awakening from his sleep. He noticed a figure on top of him, but didn't process it for a minute until he realised. "H-hatsume! W-what are you doing?" He asked in a stern yet calm voice, unable to get up as he felt Mei lying on top of him. She woke up and yawned; "Morning Shinsou. Man, you make some good coffee but even your warmth put me to sleep..." She smiled through her words as she watched a blush grow on his face. "W-whatever, just get off already." He said again as Mei began to climb off of him, fanning a hand in front of her mouth, saying; "Okay, Okay, I'm getting up..."

Shinsou got up after her, putting on some casual clothes and walking outside into the common room where everyone else was. Hatsume trailed behind Shinsou as he went over to talk with Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido. "Hey Shinsou, did you and Hatsune just walk out of the same room?" Kaminari teased as Shinsou seemed to shrug it off, he had a mature answer for everything. "Yeah, and? She blew up her room and half of the support building and apparently I was the best option to ask to stay with." He explained with his usual tired tone, looking around at everyone. "You still let me in though~" Hatsume joined as Shinsou sighed and said; "You were the one asking me Hatsume, and you basically forced it outta me with those puppy eyes of you-" Shinsou stopped, realising what he accidentally just said, Kaminari and Mina beginning to giggle as Shinsou's face reddened. "I'm going to go..." Shinsou got up and walked into the kitchen as Hatsume followed.