Part 6 The PLAN

Thank you all for your support on the last chapters and thankyou guys for 200+ reads on this story :>

3rd POV

"What do you mean taken?" Eric said as he sat down in the chair next to Cameron. Cameron took a small breath and started "Our school isn't the safest nor dangerous, it's just separated into 'Groups' but these groups have grudges on each other I don't wanna get into detail but the incident was pretty bad." Cameron said rubbing his arms as he got to the 'Incident' it was bad. "Anyways these groups have an advantage with new kids okay, now, I'm not taking that advantage but this advantage is showing the new kid how 'great' their group is and how evil the rest of the groups are." He said now making eye contact with Eric awaiting the response. "Uhm so like gang groups if I'm getting it right." Eric said still confused "The advantage does seem foolish although." Eric said once more breaking the eye contact by looking away and doing hand gestures. "So.. instead of the 'foolish advantage I'm gonna ask," Cameron said as he caught Eric's attention again. "I know I did meet you yesterday but you seem nice and great and I don't wanna corrupt you and I don't want stupid Carson to corrupt you so, will you be in my group.," Cameron said a little bit faster than he intended it to be. "Can you repeat that?" Eric said confused "Can you join my group?" he said calmer and slower "Well uh..," Eric said thinking if it was a bad idea or not. "You don't have to decide mow but I do need you to come back to this warehouse before... 9:00 pm okay" Cam said as he looked at the time."Shi-" A door creaked as Cam suddenly grabbed Eric and went under a desk. Eric panicked and Cam covered his mouth and slowly pulled a blanket to cover the sight of them. Two medium males walked in one reaching for a gun the other blindly walked around in front of the gun guy. Cameron's eyes widened and stopped peeking. He whispered into Eric's ear who they were, "The two guys that just barged in is Carson and Ted, somewhat the leaders of their group" he leaned onto his back and started to worry "Oh Fitz~!" Carson called out teasingly. Ted walked over to the desk and looked at the papers on top. Eric didn't seem to be worried he was thinking 'I know those names! They're Bee's friends she introduced me to' Eric then heard Ted walk towards another room. Eric then started to crawl out slowly "What are you doing!!" CAm whispered to Eric as he gave off a look as to say 'Saving our asses' He stood up and shook his head and then seemed confused and walked out the room "uhh Carson?" Eric said as he stood behind Carson. Carson turned with a small worry and then smiled as it was just Eric "What are you doing here Eric?" Carson said and Ted peeked his head out the door frame next to him. "Could say the same for you buddy," Eric said as he tilted his head. Ted sniffed and glared at Eric, Cameron's stench was on him and Ted could sense it "Hey I have an idea how about we go get lunch it's 12 pm anyway, so let's trash this dump to find some special food!" Ted said grabbing hold to Eric and Carson and walked out the building. Cameron was confused had Eric chosen a side already there's no way Carson could have done that in one day, is that why Eric avoided them yesterday, is that why Eric didn't say yes? Ted told the others to wait in the car and that he had forgotten his phone and he would be back. He entered quietly and went back to the desk where he saw the papers of wordings in strange ways. He knelt down on a knee and uncovered the desk with a swipe nothing. Cameron then clicked a gun pointed it to Ted's head, "Sorry Ted you're late." Ted put his hands up with nothing in them "You're gonna walk out the building, and not speak of seeing me here got that Teddy?" Cameron said as he tilted his head. "I got that Fitz" Ted said standing up and slowly walking out with his hands still in Cameron's sight.

END

uhhhhhhhhhh I finished this today and started it today not my best but near my worst huh?

And Requests are being worked on I swear also I have art for next story

and I hope you enjoyed this (lovely?) chapter I'll talk to you guys later ;^