1-presentation

James Adams, 22, has lived in the cherub with his girlfriend Kerry chang for about 10 years now.
James, says Kerry, don't forget that Zara wants to see all of the former Cherub members at 5 p.m. or 1 a.m.
-Yeah, yeah, i know.  I'm excited to see everyone else again.
At 5:05 p.m.
James arrived at Zara's office 5 minutes late, when he opened the door he saw all his old comrades, his sister Lauren with his boyfriend Rat, his best friend Bruce, Kyle who was also one of his best friends, he  saw the twins callum and Connor as well as Dana his former girlfriend and Amy whom he greatly appreciated.  When he had finished saying hello to everyone Zara spoke.
-hello everyone if I invited you here it is for a very good and reason and a news which are likely to please you.  For the 50 years of cherub we decided to organize a big paint ball tournament where you face the biggest of cherub.
At these words shouts of joy resound throughout the room.
Zara spoke again
- knowing that you are eleven, the team opposite will also consist of eleven players:
Ryan, Max, Alfie, Ning, Grace, chloé as well as some white t-shirt including: my husband Ewart, Paul, steve, John, without knowing that myself.
Suddenly everyone was silent because he knew that their opponents were strong and would not let themselves go. All discussed on how to get out.
Ok ... intervened Zara I haven't finished
You can train until D-day
You will have equipment at your disposal.  During the match you will each have a small pistol with a knife and a smoke grenade.  You will find some place where weapons will have been deposited: assault rifles, ammunition, as well as night vision scopes.  In each team you will have a pair of night vision goggles and a sniper so you can give them to one person.
-But what will my glasses be for? I say
-ha yes I didn't dare tell you the test over 4 days you all have 3 lives so 3 t-shirts each time you hit the target you will have to take off your t-shirt.  If you have no more you are eliminated.  The tournament will start in exactly 8 days until this day you are exempt from all work to train.
I'm done, you can go.
Everyone was happy, but it was now 6 p.m. we decided to meet tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. to train.