BGT dance audition/Larry Stylinson Daughter

This is set in 2020
Charlie Tomlinson:
Fathers: Louis (dad) and Harry (papa) Tomlinson
Height: 4'3"
Age: 9

This is set in 2020Charlie Tomlinson:Fathers: Louis (dad) and Harry (papa) TomlinsonHeight: 4'3"Age: 9

This is her outfit and hair

—————————————————————————— I sit backstage with my auntie Lottie and auntie Gemma either side of me

I sit backstage with my auntie Lottie and auntie Gemma either side of me. A man comes up to us and says that I am on in 10 minutes so I stretch a little and then we walk to the stage.

I see Ant and Dec and they recognise me. Ant asks "what are you doing here Charlie?"
I reply with "I'm going to Mars" (I get my sass from dad) and everyone laughs "I'm going to audition"
"What are you doing" Dec asks me
"Dancing" I reply
Auntie Lottie says "Harry and Louis are both at work so they can't be here"

Suddenly it is my turn and the duo nudge me on

Gemma's pov
I am so exited because the boys should be here any minute.
"What's got you buzzing" Ant asks
Lottie and I reply "Liam, Niall, Zayn and Larry are supposed to be in the audience, they have never seen her dance before" they laugh at the fact that we called them by their ship name instead.

I get a text from Harry saying: 'we have just arrived and they are in seats near the front xx.' I show the message to everyone and they nod in understandment. We turn our heads to watch little Charlie.

Charlie's POV
I am so exited but sad that dad and papa can't come. (Dad is Louis and papa is Harry). I walk on to the stage with the huge microphone and everyone awes at me. Luckily not many people recognise me because my dads tried to keep me away from the public eye.

"Hello what is your name and how old are you?" Amanda asks, obviously not realising who I am.
"Hi my name is Charlie Tomlinson" someone literally died when I said Tomlinson "I am 9 years old and I live in North London at the moment."  There are some more awes, ugh it is probably because I am short, stupid dad, why couldn't I have papa's genes, scratch that because then I would be a giant.

"Are your parents here" David asks
I sadly reply with "No they are in LA, I haven't seen them for 2 months" and people awe out of sympathy.

Harry's POV
We were sat in our seats and Lou lays his head on my shoulder "I'm so exited to see her preform, but more exited to surprise her" he whispers. We all agree. I send a text to Gemma that we are here, it was a struggle since Lou was trying to feed me popcorn. But it was going up my nose.

"Where did you get that" I ask him
He simply replies "Neil" I look over to see Niall stuffing his face with a massive tub of popcorn, eagerly awaiting for Charlie to come on stage.

It broke my heart to see how sad she was thinking that we weren't here. And when she tells her story we all let a few tears fall.

Charlie's POV
"Oh, well I'm sure they love to watch you dance" Simon says
"Actually they have never watched me"
"Really? Ok what is your dance about?" Simon asks me.
"Well when I was born, I wasn't meant to survive but I did. Then the doctors said to my dads that I would never walk and never talk, but here I am dancing and talking to you." I get a few wows from the audience, although a lot of them know most of the story because they stalk my dads "So I wrote and recorded the song that I am dancing to"
"Hold up and your 9" Alisha asks and I nod my head
"what is the song called?" Amanda asks
"Fight song" I reply
"We are rooting for you take it away" David finishes.

I look over to Auntie Lottie, Auntie Gemma, Ant and Dec and they all give me thumbs up. I take a deep breath, this isn't your best, but it is clean I tell myself.

Louis's POV
I am absolutely breath-taken and in tears all the way through it. I cannot believe that my 9 year old daughter, wrote a song that good, and danced that good. I go to pinch the back of my hand to make sure that it is all real but Haz stops me and squeezes my hand in his. I look down at the lads and they are all stood there gobs on the floor clapping like maniacs.

Charlie's POV
I cannot believe I just did that. I think to myself seriously Charlie you messed up your turn everyone is going to notice, but apparently they don't care because the whole room is on their feet clapping.

"That was incredible, the way you turned and leaped, it was so good. I love you" Amanda said.
David says "You are amazing and definitely a better dancer than your dads" I giggle at that.
"Thank you so much" I reply
Alisha says "that was amazing honestly, your turns were so good and you were really graceful!"

"Ok so can I get 2 things straight. Number one, that dance was incredible and two, you said you recorded the song yourself. That song could be a hit." Simon said.

Then Ant and Dec walk on to the stage and down the stairs, I am in complete shock, they press the gold buzzer in sync. The golden confetti comes out of the cannons in the ceiling and the duo comes back on the stage. I am in shock!

I see someone stand up in the audience and then 4 people next to them. The group walk towards the stage, I take a closer look at them. It is dad, papa, uncle Niall, uncle Liam, and uncle Zayn.

They all run up the stairs and I am enveloped in a suffocating hug. "Guys I can't breathe" I manage to whisper. Dad says "oh shit. Who the fuck taught you how to dance like that" and papa reminds him "language Lou". Dad sasses "sorry, whom the fuck-" and we all start laughing. They all step back allowing me to respire again.

The judges then walk up to the stage and they shake the men's hands. Papa picks me up and throws me up and down. We walk backstage and greet my aunties.

One of the crew members take a picture of all of us with me in the middle. Then they tell the judges to get back to the table because there are more auditions.