Falling Apart

Chapter Six: Serious Conversation

"Judsie?" The actor paused for a minute, completely shocked after seeing his best friend standing next to Logan, with a very worried and sad expression. "Wha... What are you doing here?" Robert asks barely audible.

"Well, Robert, this young delightful lady came to my house saying you've been having some troubles lately.... She was helping you, yet you run away from her? Why is that?" The actor sighed at his best friends words, remembering Logan's conversation with her boyfriend just an hour earlier.

"You better sit..." He gestured his hand to his couch, where his guests took a seat at, while he stood, pacing a little bit.

"Robert? You seem on edge..." Logan spoke up. The actor immediately stopped pacing and finally decided to sit on a chair opposite where they sat.

"I left a note...." The actor started.

"I know, and I'm sorry you felt that way, but you should've talked to me before walking out..." Logan said, getting frustrated. "You also should've told your best friend about this, he would never tell anyone and try and help you! He was worried sick about you!"

"I didn't want him to worry... I also didn't want any complications in your relationship with your boyfriend, I'm sure you were a very happy couple if i never showed up in your life..."

"Robert..."

"Well, you got Jude here now so he can help, you go and enjoy your life... I wont be a bother anymore. I promise."

"Robert, listen to me! Peter and i are taking a break..." The actor looked up with his eyes widened.

"I'm, I'm so sorry... I thought it was just a little argument, i didn't know it was this serious..."

"He didn't want the break, i did. He was talking about you as if you were garbage!"

"Well..."

"Robert, you're not... If something happened to you, many people would care... And you know it..." Jude speaks up.

"He was being a jerk for no reason to you. I know your worth more than that, you just need someone or a couple people to help you through it and get your life back! He was just jealous because he knows your better than him in a lot of ways. I get it he was trying to protect me but i don't see why i would need protection... You're no harm to me nor a burden... Trust me Robert, i want to help you." The actor was in complete shock by her words.

"Logan... I don't know what to say..."

"How about, 'Thank you, i would really appreciate that!'" Jude said with a smirk, hinting his best friend. The other man smiled and gave a slight chuckle.

"Alright... Thank you, i would really appreciate that Logan." Robert repeated Jude's words. Logan smiled.

"Anytime, Robert. Jude, are you interested in helping too?" She turned to Jude.

"Absolutely, love. He's my best friend i would do anything to help him."

"Great. Now in no time you will be back to the Robert Downey Jr everybody knows and loves!" After that statement, the actor suddenly got sad, remembering Susan...

"Well, not everybody..." He said. Jude gave a confused expression while Logan regrets her wording.

"Robert... She may not love you in that way anymore... But I'm sure she cares about you..." The actor hesitates before speaking again.

"Yeah..."

"Well, how about we disguise ourselves and watch us a film at the cinema?" Jude tries to lighten the mood. "Well, Logan doesn't need a disguise but..."