Principal Stark

Chapter Seven: What the Hell?!

Taylor's POV

After Stark's crazy "talk" with me in his office, i go back to my classroom and try to forget about it. At least I'm still going on a date with Clint. "Ok, class! Today we are having a 'chill day'!" Everyone gets all cheery and takes out their electronics. I go to my desk and get some work done. Sometimes, i just like to give the kids a break because i know how high school was.

The school day ends and i see Clint come up to me. "Hey Taylor, what did Stark talk to you about?" He asks with concern.

"Hey Clint, and he..." I was pondering if i should tell him that Stark seduced me or not. Nah, that will only make Stark a dead man, and i don't completely hate him. Hes just really annoying.

"He..... What?" Clint brings me out of thought.

"He just gave me a lecture but then decided that he cant stop us." Clint raises an eyebrow at me.

"He said that? Really?" I nod, i kind of feel bad for lying but i don't want somebody to die. "Oh, well that's a shock. Ok, then ill see you tonight at 7?"

"Okay. Fancy or casual?"

"What your wearing now is fine." I nod and he walks off to his car.

I arrive home and do a little grading before i get ready for my date with Clint. My emotions are confusing me though... I cant believe I'm admitting this but i think i like Stark... OH GOD WHY!?!? I just hope everything goes great with Clint so i can stop those horrible thoughts.

I finish getting ready and i hear my doorbell ring. I open the door and there's Clint, in a nice polo shirt with khakis. I've never seen him dress nice, only in his muscle shirts and athletic shorts. "Wow, you look nice!" He smiles.

"Thanks. I barely wear this outfit, only on special occasions."

"Well I'm glad that I'm special enough for that outfit. Let me just get my jacket and we will go." He nods as i walk away. I come back and he opens his car door for me. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." He then closes my door and jogs to the drivers side and we head to the restaurant. We arrive at the restaurant and get a booth. Its a nice little diner, but fancier. A waiter brings us the menu. "What are you going to get?" Clint asks after a minute looking over the menu.

"I'm thinking either the chicken parm or the garlic and butter tortellini."

"Sounds delicious. I'm thinking of getting filet mignon." The waiter comes and asks for our orders. We tell him and he walks away. "So, have you always been some sort of rebel?" I chuckle.

"Actually no. I have always been a goody-two-shoes until eighth grade. Then me and my best friend started pranking our favorite teacher. My rebellious ways must have stuck with me all those years. But i was never a bad kid." He nods and chuckles.

"What did you do to prank your teacher?"

"Many things. Pour water on him, hide his peanut butter, insult him, the list goes on. My favorite was the rubber band fight."

"Peanut butter?" I nod, he raises an eyebrow.

"He would bring a jar of peanut butter to school, put it on a shelf by his desk, and when he sat at his computer, he would eat it with the spoon he brought to school." He starts laughing. "Anyways, have you always been a rebel?"

"In fact i have. I would prank everybody. Mine were mean pranks though. I would spray paint cars, turn peoples hair ridiculous colors, you know, that stuff."