Falling Apart

Chapter Seven: For Good

Logan wakes up quickly and sits up in the bed she slept in. She holds her head in her hand and closes her eyes for a couple seconds. "Oh god... What a night..." She mumbles. She looks around and recognizes this isn't neither hers or Peters bedroom. She gets out of the bed and looks down at the clothes shes wearing. "Whose are these?" She asks herself. She walks to the door, opening it and walking down a stairway to a big open living room. She hears noise coming from a different room and a familiar song being sung.

This is a night I've been dreamin of forever

The mirror takes a look at my face

But I'll never set foot in that rat hole again

And I'll drive to your place

She smiles and finally remembers where she is. She follows his voice into his spacious kitchen where he is only wearing sweatpants and making waffles. He keeps singing while she leans on the doorway, listening to one of her favorite songs. The actor turns around with a plate of waffles, still singing but louder now, when his eyes open wide as he sees the woman in the doorway of his kitchen. He was so surprised that he let out a little yelp and nearly dropped the plate. "Uhhh... Good morning! You- um... How long have you been standing there?" He asks, a little embarrassed at his behavior. The woman shrugs and pushes off the doorway.

"Not too long... I just heard my favorite song and thought I'd get a front row seat to the concert..." She smirks. Then she takes a moment to actually look at the man in front if her. For one, he is shirtless which she hasn't really seen in person, he has wicked bedhead but it somehow looks fine on him, and he has a five o'clock shadow that actually suits him well. She wouldn't be surprised if he caught her drooling right now...

"Logan? Are you on Earth?" Robert asks, a little concerned she hasn't been responding. She snaps out of her daze and blushes a little, hoping he doesn't catch her embarrassment.

"Sorry... It's morning i cant think without coffee..." The actor sighs of relief, finally puts the plate down and walks over to his Kurig machine.

"What kind of coffee do you like? I have Nantucket blend, vanilla caramel, mocha, hazelnut, and holiday blend..." He lists.

"Vanilla caramel sounds good." She says. The actor smiles and starts to brew her coffee.

"Do you use cream and/or sugar?" He asks.

"Yes, i use both..." He nods and walks to his fridge, pulling out half and half, then a cupboard taking out some packets of sugar. The Kurig finishes brewing and he hands the ingredients to her.

"I'm not sure how much you like, so I'll let you make it..." He says, walking back to make his own, then finding toppings for the waffles. "Oh! You do like waffles... Right?" He asks, hopeful that she will say yes.

"I sure do." She says after taking a sip of her freshly made coffee. Damn this is good coffee. I wish i had a Kurig... She thinks to herself.

"Um syrup, fruit, whip cream? What do you prefer? Unless you want all?" He asks, holding all the items he listed.

"Fruit and whip cream is fine. I don't think syrup is that good of a choice after yesterday..." The man nods and chuckles at her joke.

"Sure thing. Lets eat!" He says, grabbing his coffee quick and sitting at a small bistro table in his kitchen. She follows, sitting across from him. He hands her the whip cream and fruit and he grabs the syrup. They eat in comfortable silence and just sit at the table and talk about anything and everything after. "So you and Peter are taking a break, does that mean you two broke up or you're still together and not talking to each other or what?" Robert asks, confused on the situation.