∘₊✧─「11」─✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Don't play the video above until instructed :D

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hanako became clingy as ever. Yashiro became jealous, saying she wishes she could get a boyfriend too, but was happy and had pity for me. Kou — he was annoyed with Hanako for acting all lovey-dovey now and regrets giving him a phone to call and text us when we're off-campus. Over the phone, he would call a few minutes after I left the school saying something like, "I miss you. Please come back..." and I would laugh at him, saying that I missed him too, even though it's only been a few minutes since we both parted ways. In our small group chat consisting all four of us, Hanako would spam the chat with pictures he's taken around the school, some with us, the other Wonders, or just anything he thought would be fun to take a picture of.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

BUZZ! ═══════════════
Message from "Toilet-Kun"

════════════════════

"[y/n]~!! Get some rest ok?? I wanna see you tomorrow~!!"

════════════════════

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"[y/n]~!" Hanako exclaimed happily as he wrapped his arms around me, leaving a small kiss on my cheek. "I missed you~!!"

"Ōi! Get off of her!" Kou exclaimed, trying to pull Hanako off of me. "Can't you see she's not in the mood?!"

"Huh?" Hanako turned to look at me after looking at Kou. "Why do you look so worn out, [y/n]?"

"D-Does it seem that way?" I laughed a bit. "Sorry if I worried you. Something happened last night and it kept me up for a while, so I couldn't get enough rest..."

"You should get some rest then, Senpai! It's not healthy to not get enough sleep!" Kou cupped my hands while staring into my eyes. I could feel my face grow warm as I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kou. Though even if I were to rest, there's not a place for me to sleep..."

"You can sleep on my lap if you want!" Hanako said enthusiastically, hitting his hands against his thighs in a rhythm. "We can go to the rooftop where it's quieter for you to sleep!"

"What?! She needs to go home and rest-!"

"Eh-?! She's worn out though! She can't travel a few minutes before passing out!"

"I'll carry her is what I'm suggesting!!"

"G-Guys..." I spoke up, but they kept lashing at each other. "GUYS!!" Startled by my sudden change of volume, they both turned to look at me. "I'll just rest in the nurse's office, okay? It's not far from here, so I'll be fine."

"I'll help you get there!" Kou exclaimed before Hanako could say anything, which caused him to receive a glare.

"It's fine, Kou. I want you to tell Yashiro about what's happening so she won't get worried." I smiled and pat his shoulder. "I can trust you with doing that, right?"

"I-I won't let you down, Senpai!" His face grew a shade of red as he grinned at me before turning to Hanako. "If anything happens to her while I'm gone, I won't hesitate to exorcise you, Hanako!"

Hanako stuck his tongue out playfully at him before Kou left. Once he did, Hanako stuck by my side as he helped make sure I didn't collapse as we made our way to the nurse's office. Just to our luck, it was locked. Hanako suggested we go with his idea to go on the roof and let me sleep on his lap, but I turned it down.

"Give me your knife, Hanako." I demanded.

He handed his knife to me as well as making sure I didn't end up stabbing myself by accident. I inserted the knife to where the latch was located, being extra careful I don't damage it and his knife. I wiggled the knife a bit more while gently pushing against the door, and click: the door was opened. I sighed in relief and handed Hanako his knife back before he lead me to one of the beds and sat me down.

"Are you a thief, [y/n]?" He asked me as I laid down on the bed, trying to get comfortable.

"No, I'm not. Yashiro would forget to unlock her door after locking it and I had to help whenever she forgets." I giggled through my exhausted state. My eyes felt heavy, but I wanted to stay up at least for a few minutes before passing out. Hanako noticed and pet my head gently with a gentle smile on his face as his eyes softened.

"Go to sleep, [y/n]. I'll make sure nothing happens to you while you rest and we can talk more once you wake up..." He spoke in a soft voice.

"Sing for me, Hanako-kun. I'd probably sleep faster if you do..." I smiled tiredly. He was surprised by my request, but smiled with a nod.

"As long as you promise you'll sleep then." He chuckled before clearing his throat to start singing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Please play the video above :)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"[y/n]..? Good, you're asleep..." I smiled. Her sleeping figure put me at ease, yet it was frightening in some way. "I'll still be here beside you when you wake up. I love you, [y/n]... and I'll never stop loving you even if I've passed on..."