Bakugou X Reader

A/N: So we be starting with a cute fluff. Y'all are already dating in this. :3

Y/n POV/

Bakugou has been acting very strange lately...like really strange. He has been avoiding me more then usual, he's been acting really sweet to me. I think I'm gonna confront him today.

"Hey kiri!" I cheerfully greet my red headed friend.
" oh! Hey Y/n! What's up?" I catch up to him. " the sky" I shoot finger guns at him. I hear him chuckle. " hey kiri," he hummed letting me know to continue. " what's up with kastu lately." I question.

"Uh what do you mean.?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck. He only does that when he's nervous. " kiri...whats going on?" He looked at me and smiled showing his sharp teeth. " heh nothing! Cya in class." And with that he ran off.
The hell is going on?

———————time skip ————————————

I slowly put my books away. Everyone has been avoiding me today.
(Flash back)
"Momo did you get something changed on or costume it looks cute!" I said trying to start a conversation. " hm yeah. Uh. It's lunch time I'm gonna go eat now." And with that momo left. ??? I'm so confused? She always waits for me then we walk together to the cafeteria. Did I do something wrong.?
(End of flash back)

By the time I'm done with putting my books away everyone is already gone back to the dorms.
"Y/n...you should head to the dorms. Sleep, relax it's a Friday after all." My tired teacher says lazily. " of course sir." And with that I head to the dorms.

I walked into the main room. Everyone was doing there own thing...no one even said hi. Not even deku. " hey Iuzuku!" He jumped a little. I guess he wasn't expecting me to speak to him. " uh! Y/n-chan! Uh I got to go." He runs off to iida. " figures" I mumble to myself.
I go up to my dorm room, not saying a word. What the hell is going on today?

I walked over to my room door. I opened it to see my lights already on. The fuck? I know I turned them off this morning. I walk deeper into my room and place my bag down on the floor. Two arms slither around my waist making me jump. " y/n~" I turn around, and wrap my arms around his neck. " kastuki, what's going on with you guys?" He just gives me a simple smirk. "Kastuki??" He backs up and stares at me.  " did you feel lonely?" I look at him puzzled. " what kind of question is that?! No shit?!" He comes back close to me and places his hands on my hips. " then thought extras actually did a good job for once."

" kastu, I'm so confused?"  He smirks again and  kisses my cheek.
" I asked them to avoid you all day so you'd be affection starved."

" y-you meanie." I gave me a quick peck on the lips.
" but you love me" he smirked. I gave him a hug.

" yes, sadly I love you." He pulls away from the hug. " sadly?!" I giggle and run down the dorm hallway. " OI get back here!"