01

"Merci Beacoup!" I thank the taxi driver after he drops me off in Queens.

"Fuck you bitch." He speeds off.

Oh la la, these american customs are... how do you say... disgusting!

I make my way to the cheap apartment down the street. Our conditions weren't good in Fontainebleau, I had no choice but to move to America to provide for my lazy family. My father Antoine was a banker, but he was arrested last year and sent to the bastille. My mother Antoinette had to care for me and my siblings, Chaffeur, Parfum & Eiffel.
I'm the oldest, so naturally I'm the house slave.

As I enter my new american home I can't help but notice all the rats that run around. Oh, nevermind! They're just my neighbors!

"You're in the hood now shawty!" An angry man sitting on the stairs shouts at me.

"Pardon?" I question his peculiar language.

"Nevermind, you one of those..." He slinks back on the steps.

"One of... what?" I ask.

"You'll come to find out soon enough..." He whispers.

I nod and kick him out the way with my Louis Vuitton bag so that I can make my way upstairs to my apartment.
It's small, but enough to live comfortably.

THE NEXT DAY

"Sacre bleu! My first day at work and I'm already late!" I get ready as quick as I can and make my way outside.
I try to hail for a cab, but it's no use.
I suppose I have to run!

10 minutes pass as I sprint through New York and I bump into a hard wall! No, wait- It's a man! Oh, a handsome man..

"I'm so sorry!" He apologizes and helps me up.
As our hands touch I feel a connection, a french connection.
He hands me my croissant that fell out of my pocket and I finally meet his eyes.
They're a beautiful emerald green with views of green meadows. His thick unibrow shapes them perfectly. The curls in his hair cascade around his perfectly shaped face.

I've never seen someone more gorgeous.

"No, It's my fault! I was too fast too furious!" I apologize.
His eyes light up.

"Vous e francais?" He says in a language I can't quite decipher.

"I just moved here." I say shyly as I tuck a brown strand of hair behind my ear.

"Here.." He whispers as he goes to tuck it for me. I blush.

"Good girl." His deep husky voice echoes.
He is immaculate.

"Timmy what the heck are you doing?!" A girl with a thick valley accent screeches.
He immediatly stands up and goes to stand by her.

"Lily! Nothing, I just accidentally bumped into this girl!" He explains so casually with his beautiful smile.

"That's not possible, she bumped into you." She loudly chews her gum.

"Bonjour! I'm-"

"Leaving! You're not getting his autograph ugly!" She interrups me with a snarl.
My face drops and I start walking away.
She's so beautiful and skinny, why would I think he would ever notice or pick me..
I turn around hoping he will too, he doesn't.

Little did I know he did..

When I finished my shift at the bakery I made my way home.

"Raise your chin up queen! Don't let them see you fall!" A confident voice shouts behind me.
I turn around and see a pink haired beauty next to a pink lamborghini, probably to race with china or smuggle bricks to china.

"I can make him want you, doll." She says smacking her tongue.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"They call me many names.. The Queen of Queens, Chun Li, Female Weezy, Big juicy Maraj, Onika! But you may call me... Nicki Minaj." She busts down and twerks.

I can't believe I already have a best friend on my second day of being an american!
Maybe life wont be so hard after all!

Suddenly, a hammer knocks my head unconcious!
I spoke too soon.

To be continued...

Hey guys! This is my first part of the story!!! What do you think? It's inspired by true events so this means extra much to me <3