Bloor's Academy

'This is my first time going to live in a country that speaks English... Wonder what its like there...' I think to myself whilst looking out of the plane window watching the sea pass me by, next to me is a kid called Asa Pike, he smells of wolf so I'm sure he knows what I am by now, it seems as though he is the head boy or deputy... Something like that... 'Maybe I can make the school more fun... No maybe its not possible.' I think, glancing at Asa, he has straggly red hair and gold eyes, compared to me he seems more fox like whilst I have short messy sand coloured hair and purple eyes which relates more to that of a flower demon than a fox demon... Oh well. "What are you looking at kid" Asa snarls out at me causing me to sharpen my eyes and growl out "None of your business baka!" He soon averts his gaze to look around.

After a whole three hours of reading and watching the sea we soon land at the London air port, everyone is so different here than in Japan... We leave the plane and grab my suitcases, I'm going to be a livein student so I need to have the essentials and stuff to entertain myself with. A smart black car waits for us in the parking lot, a boy with black hair tied in a ponytail is standing by the car, his arrogant expression kinda reminds me of Jean from Shingeki No Kyoujin, Asa runs up to the boy and I just walk slowly, not really wanting to go near the guy but my delaying walk is soon disrupted when the guy comes up to me, grabs my wrist and drags me to the car, shoving me inside when there. Again in a stupid useless thing that makes people lazy!

After a 30 minute drive we arrive at Bloor's and I get taken to the dorms where I have to get chang.ed into my uniform and wait in the cape room with another kid. 'This is stupid' I think to myself getting changed 'why should I have to be dumped here!? I wonder if everyone's been told that I have to come here?' 'They probably got told you died or moved country to get away from them' my inner demon says 'please don't talk when I'm in lessons, especially since I'm studying art here!' 'Hai Hai! Tch I'll soon be known when it is needed!' 'Oh no you sont don't, I'm sealing you away, you but not your power! I need that!!!' I seal her away after I finish changing and head to the cape room where I see a kid around my age... I'm younger than you'd think, I'm actually seven but since I'm a demon I'm technically seventy... Waiting outside the music cape room which is right next to mine so I decide to wave to him but he ignores me ''tch, brat... Crap that sounds like Levi!'' I mutter the first part but speak the last part about Levi and burst out laughing which causes the kid to turn to me and say ''what are you laughing about?'' I look over to him and say ''not much just that what I said sounded like Levi from Attack on titan!'' I continue giggling when he comes up to me and looks me in the eye ''why haven't you criticised my hair and eyes?'' I look at him and take in his features, white hair, red eyes and a slightly pale complexion, he's an albino! ''What's there to criticise? Its awesome and suits you... Besides look at my hair and eyes, not something you find in Japan now is it? We're the same, ridiculed for appearance and unusual eyes. I hate people who criticise people like that.'' I explain smiling which also causes him to smile! 'He's rather adorable.... NO! I did not just think that!!!' He tells me to put my cape in the cloak room and then to join him in the garden to wait for everyone to arrive, as we enter the garden some buses start to pull up outside the school.