☼ chapter 4 ☼

[Chapter 4 Eddy's POV]

(NOT EDITED)

"Hi everyone!" Ziu cheered at my camera, waving with a bright smile. Admittedly, he was adorable, a sense of innocence, pure, and naive aura around him.

Turning the camera back to myself I feign an annoyed expression. I always put on a mask in front of the camera, acting annoyed even though everyone already knew I was fanboying inside.

This was one of the rare occurrences where I was already a fan of the group before meeting them. Usually I had never heard of the group until I get called by their company to collab.

A few members were around me, laughing. They were talking to each other about something I couldn't hear.

Then Jacob smile at me and asked what my costume was. I had forgotten I took my bunny ears off and placed them in my bag. I quickly took the out and put them on.

"A bunny.' I scrunched my nose as a bunny would.

They laughed softly. I decided to tell them what I did for my makeup. Doing my classics pose that I do for my slow-mo make up reviews.

"Ooo sexy bunny." Ayno said. I blushed slightly, thanking my lucky star that I had a heavy hand with my cream blush this morning.

"Haha yeah I guess so.." I mumbled. I usually wasn't shy, but Ayno had caught me off guard.

"Here, talk to the camera." I hold out the camera out to Ziu. He gladly takes it, speaking broken English as if he was fluent. I smiled. I have been a fan of this group since debut and I'm now in front of them, trying to hold myself together so I don't start jumping up and down.

Ziu begins to walk away with the camera. I look around at everyone rushing, putting things in their place. I walk over to the crowd as I spot Lou.

I spark up conversation with him, he was the easiest to talk with as he was basically fluent in English. Ace walks up to us, greeting me with a warm smile. I bow my head slightly, shaking his hand.

I'm not going to lie, he was attractive. He had a soft, sweet image and was very handsome. As much as I thought he was stunning my mind always drifted to a specific member. He was a typical "flower boy", tall, toned, and honestly quite beautiful for a guy. Ayno.

Ayno was... intriguing to say the least. He was the last member to join the group, after they had already debuted. He was cute and childlike yet mature and sexy, and undoubtedly gorgeous. To put it in fangirl/boy terms, he was my bias.

I glanced at Ayno from the corner of my eyes, still holding conversation with both Lou and Ace Eventually, they both had to go and get their makeup touched up. I found my way to Ziu again, he was still talking to the camera, his back facing me. I decided to do something very un-Eddy like. Scare him.

I held back my laugher as I creeped up behind an unassuming Ziu before my hands came in contact with his sides. "BOO!"

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL?!" A wide eyed Ziu said in Korean, holding his heart as he breathed heavily. I laughing out loud, holding my stomach as if it was about to split at the sides. I usually wasn't like this, I wasn't typically one to pull pranks or anything like this. It was fun.