☼ Chapter 1 ☼

Chapter 1 [3rd person POV]

"So, who's it's about?" Aoora asks as he watches Edward get ready to film a new video, his eyes scanning the Dongsaeng, looking for any clues as to who the person is that he mentioned in his latest Instagram post is.

He feels a ping of jealousy inside of him at the thought that Eddy has someone else, that Eddy isn't all his.

"Do you really need to know, Hyung?" Eddy replies in the most sarcastic voice he can muster, hiding the slight smile on his face as he notices the jealousy lacing Aoora's voice.

The Hyung groans "Just tell me. Please?" he pleads, getting more desperate. Eddy chuckles as he watches Aoora whine. "No, now be quiet, Hyung. I need to get ready. Some people are coming over to film with me."

Aoora huffs but eventually stops annoying Eddy and starts playing a video game while laying on Eddy's bed, something he often does while Eddy is busy. Aoora finds himself looking over at him from time to time, finding him even more attractive when he's focused on something. He sighs and makes himself look away as he bites his lip, trying to focus on the game that he is now losing.

Ding dong

"Oh! They're here!" Eddy almost yells as he jumps up excitedly and runs to the front door to let the guests in. Aoora laughs softly at Eddy's behavior and shuts the game off before walking out of the bedroom to see who it is that he is so excited about.

Aoora walks out to find Eddy along with three other people greeting each other. He clears his throat, getting Eddy's attention "Oh, this is my roommate, Aoora Hyung. Aoora Hyung this is Wow and Byeongkwan from A.C.E with their manager."

"Ah, hello." Aoora smiles kindly and bows towards the guests. They both smile and bow enthusiastically. "Hello, Sunbaenim!" They say in unison. They all chuckle a bit at their enthusiasm.

"Well, why don't we get started?"

A/N thank you to Essencetialss  for helping me out so much with this book 😂 I would have never even tried to start this book without her. Go follow her wattpad, Essencetialss and Instas, @ kpop_lollipop_ & @ bulletproof_girl_scouts_ - Abbi