ur my possession, i'm ur obsession.

chapter fifteen -

5:57 am
october the sixteenth, 2021

[ dear diary,
he was driven by fear and fear itself,
so in return,
he unknowing made others experience this distraught feeling as well. ]

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"he can't see the smile i'm fakin'
and my heart's not breakin'
'cause im not feelin' anything at all
& you were wild and crazy
just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated
got away by some mistake and now
i'll be screamin' and fightin'
and kissin' in the rain
it's two a.m. and i'm cursin' your name
i'm so in love that i acted insane
& that's the way i loved you"

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"what do you mean, trust you?"
she snapped, crossing her arms against her body as a sense of protection.

millie seemed to cover up any last sense of vulnerability she had for him to use against her as she shielded her torso.

the waves softly crashed against the shore, each impact being louder than the latter.

they sat, side by side, staring off into the sea as it carried on for miles.

clouds rolled through the sky, signifying an oncoming disturbance in the weather.

the wind picked up the leaves on the ground and blew them aggressively into millie's freshly dyed, chestnut locks.

the girl remained bitter, completely unsure of the situation that lay infront of her, mixed feelings about the mysterious boy flooding her veins.

"do i make you uneasy?"
finn questioned, letting his shoulders fall softly as his eyebrow raised in question.

he simply reached his tender, slim arm out to stroke the length of her spine, as a mean of comfort to the girl.

the boy craved her touch, not for the girl's own personal benefit, but because he yearned to keep her near to him in his clutches, for letting her slip away into the misty abyss of the morning.

he was driven by fear and fear itself, so in return, he unknowing made others experience this distraught feeling as well.

"no. you don't make me uneasy."
the girl replied, staring at her feet as her toes curled at his mere touch.

"i thought we had something. something fucking special, millie."
he murmured, turning to face the waves as they crashed into shore, as the clouds rolled through the dawning sky.

colors swirling in the air, dark shades of blue as well as purple tones.

"is this about maddie?! god damn it , finn!!"
millie snapped, bringing attention to the incident from the game they had played earlier.

"she can't have you."
he mumbled under his breath, shoving his hands deep into his pockets.

"what?!"
she exclaimed, questioning his words.

"i said, she can't have you."
he said sternly, a flat tone to his voice.

"what did it look like to you? it was just a game. get over yourself, god , finn."
millie spoke yet again, defending herself.

"get over her, and maybe i'll get over myself, millie."
finn's voice raised , louder as the moments rolled.

"we were drunk! i don't feel anything for her. it was three fucking am, okay? stupid fucking shit happens at three fucking am and you aren't sober fucking minded !"
the now enraged girl snapped back at him, standing up to express the level of her distress, though she stood at a mere five foot four.

"doesn't fucking matter."
the curls on his forehead moved subtly as he rose out of his sitting position as well, facing the angered girl.

"it was just a little mistake. one that i didn't even mean. i don't owe you anything. at all."
millie emphasized the last word with a stern tone in her voice as she clenched her jaw.

"one little mistake is too much."
finn obtained strict eye contact with the girl, staring her down with a twinkle of fury in his eyes.

just enough to terrify a person.

"god finn, you act like you've made claims on me. you act like i'm your toy. a mere pet. i am not a fucking prize to be earned !"
she exclaimed.

the music got louder and louder in her ears.

the pain throbbed in the back of her mind.

she clenched her ears tighter with the sleeves of her hoodie, but the voices were in her head.

she couldn't escape her own head, could she?

was this all in her head?

"millie?"

oh god, it's happening again.

not again

not again...