What can I do?

Continue..

Y/N pov

I'm in my room looking up to the ceiling thinking what Elizabeth said.

"You have to wait for that day/hour/minute/second to come"

"How on earth am I going to wait for that long! It's not like its going to come any time soon!!" I cover my face with my pillow!

"AND THIS DAMN PILLOW DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME AS KING'S!!! WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG!?!?" I yelled into the pillow. I start to feel my eyes changing colors. I sighed and started to breathe in and out to calm myself down.

Once I was calm my eyes changed back to normal.

"What can I do to activate this power?" I raised my hand above me and looked at it.

"Will it take longer or harder to activate it since I have demon blood?"  I asked myself and I glare at my hand. I dropped my hand back down and sighed.

"When that day comes.."

The words keep repeating into my head. Meliodas know that I'm impatient.. Is this a challenge to? To be patient?

"Honey why do you keep talking to yourself if you have me?"  I heard Delora said to me. Aka in my head.

"Leave me alone" She is my inner demon the one thats always dark and evil. I dont know why she's inside me.That's why my eyes always changes colors with my emotions. I FEEL LIKE NARUTO!

"That's impossible you know? I'm bored"  she replied.

"Well then go to sleep" I said annoyed.

"Nahh" 

"You're a pain in the ass"

"Anyway let's talk"   I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"About that king person, you like him.."

"So? Problem?"

" No not really, be luckily that he is cute for you!" I can feel her smirking.

"Let's not talk about him"

"But we HAVE to. I mean like he listens to whatever you tell him to do."

"No he really doesn't I think you were sleep by the number of times he said no to me"

Random flashback scenes

"Can I get your pillow?"

"No"

"Please!"

"Nope not this time" He said laying on the pillow.

                                                                        '~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~                                                               

"Yo, king let me get some." I said as I reach for his gummy bears, until he slap my hand. "Ow!" I pull my hand back.

"Get your own Y/N~ " he sang as he put the gummy bear in his mouth. I blushed and tackles him to get gummy bear.

"ACK! G-GET OFF! ITS MINE!!"

"SHARING IS CARING KING!!" I yelled at I reach for the gummy bears. As I reach for them I see him smirking but I ignore him. Soon I felt something warm and soft on my cheek. I froze and knowing exactly what he was doing. He was kissing my cheek!! He slipped away from my grasp and flies away to eat his gummy bears peacefully.

                     End of memory                       

I blushed and laughed at the last one.

"Ok forget what I just said but you should-"

I heard a knock on my window. I turned to it and only see a note hanging onto the window sealed. I got out of bed and open the window carefully and grab the note swiftly when it was almost fly away.

I close my window back up and open the note.

Dear, Y/N

Ħɛℓℓσ Ƴ/И ι нσρɛ ʏσʋ'яɛ нαѵιиɢ ғʋи ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ'яɛ αт. βʋт αиʏωαʏ ℓɛт мɛ c̫ʋт тσ тнɛ c̫нαƨɛ. Ɩ нαѵɛ ʏσʋ ғяιɛи∂ƨ αи∂ вяσтнɛя ωιтн мɛ , ιғ ʏσʋ ωαит тнɛм вαc̫κ ʏσʋ нαѵɛ тσ мɛɛт мɛ αт тнɛ ℓαƨт ρℓαc̫ɛ ʏσʋ ωɛяɛ αт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋ мɛт тнɛ ƨιиƨ.

From ???

"They have my brother!? And the other's.. But aren't they strong enough to take that person down...? Unless its a spell.. I need to tell Elizabeth and Diana!"

To Be Continued..