{9}

⚠️smut⚠️

today is friday, march 19th and my dad was going away for the weekend. he didn't tell me why or where.  that's all he said, 'i'm going away for the weekend.' i just got home from school and mattia is on his way over. he's gonna spend the weekend with me because he doesn't want me to be alone.

mattia😼❤️

hey beautiful

i'm here

i smiled and ran to the door, opening it to see mattia. i gave him a hug and welcomed him in.

"you got a nice ass house," he said.

"thank you," i laughed, "so, what do you want to do first?"

***

"mattia what the fuck? you said you were good at cooking."

"i am good at cooking. this is baking," he said.  i looked at the purple, watery cake mix.

"maybe it will be better after it bakes?" i said, looking at him. he looked at me and we both started laughing because we knew it was bullshit.

***

after we pulled the cake out of the oven, it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. we let it cool before frosting it. when i was scooping it into the bag, mattia stuck his finger in the tub of frosting.

"shit hits."

"that's gross. when's the last time you washed your hands?"

"one, what the hell, are you my mom or something? two, last month," he smiled.  i laughed and pushed him. he then flung some frosting at me.

"mattia, you ass!"

i grabbed the frosting, scooped out a ton of it, and threw it at him. it landed right on his eye. this triggered a huge frosting fight. we were throwing frosting at each other until there wasn't anymore. we both looked over at the flour and i grabbed it first, opening it and throwing a handful at him.  this food fight lasted for about 3 more minutes then we looked around the kitchen at the mess we had made.

"okay, you can go shower and stuff while i clean up."

"let me help you clean up."

"i got it," i said.

"let me help you."

"mattia, go shower," i said.  he sucked his teeth.

"fine."

***

by the time mattia came back down, i was pretty much done with cleaning. i just had to wipe down the counters.

"i'm gonna go shower real quick, you can just chill in my room," i said, once i finished the counters.

"alright."

***

after i showered, i got dressed and went into my room. i crawled into bed next to mattia and laid on his chest.