Greeting

Author's greeting - 04/15/2020:

Hi guys!

So, before you start reading this story I want a chance to explain myself (LOL). This is the first novel that I feel I've really put effort into, not just in how I write it technically but how the story goes and the lessons to be learned from it.

I am not a traveller, nor am I visually impaired. I haven't been to Australia or have spoken to an Australian face to face. So forgive me if I get things wrong - if I do, please feel free to send me a message. Please believe that I've done my research before even attempting to write this.

I think writing takes more than just imagination, we need to widen our vision and observe the world around us. There are a lot of stories that remain untold and one of my goals as a writer is to be able to write them. So here's my attempt at taking a bigger step to becoming a better writer.

I hope you all enjoy reading.

Thanks for the support. :)

+++

Update 12/13/2020:

Hi guys!

This story is undergoing major revisions, so please don't be confused if Chapters 5 beyond is different. You might want to re-read if you've already read those chapters. 

Sorry. :)

Let me know what you think of the revisions in the comments section! Thank you

+++

Copyright © MsLucyYC™

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All rights reserved ® MsLucyYC™

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.