1

The sound of my alarm wakes me up just when I was starting this dream about the end of the world. It's something I'm used to, I have no idea why is that but that's a currently subject I dream of.
I take my hands to my face and I let a big yawn left my mouth before getting up and stare at myself in the mirror.
I love to sleep naked, it's comfortable to me and since I live on my own makes me feel kinda mature and sexy.
The real life it's the opposite to that little fantasy, tho.
A loud noise interrumps my thoughs; somebody was calling me.
Hector, I read on the screen and I hurry to answer.
"Hi babe" I said
"Hello, are you awake?" he asks
"No, this is a voicemail...of course I'm awake" I joke about his nonsense question
"Ha ha ha...hey so...are you coming with me?"
"Yes I am...see you at 3 pm?" I see the clock and It's only 10 am, so I will have time to take a shower and have a breakfast before going with him to pick some flowers for his dad.
After saying goodbye with a "See you then, I love you" I meditate that last sentence.
I can't imagine how my best friend must be feeling. A month ago he lost his dad on a car accident. He told me the last thing he said to him was "I love you" and I can't help but feel goosebumps when I think about it. I mean, I left my house only a year ago but I don't know what I would do if one of my parents die. But I guess you have to move on and be strong and thankful for the memories.