2

"Are you kidding me?" I say with my mouth wide open and giving Hector a killer stare.
He laughs "Sorry babe, my sister took my car and this is the only thing I had....It's either this motorcycle or an Uber"
I bite my lip and climb to the little space behind his seat as he continues to speak "It will be fun"

All the way we told jokes to each other and I screamed at every curve he drove. Well, In fact I screamed the whole trip because the motorcycle was really noisy.

We finally arrive to the downtown and Hector is going to left his vehicle on a parking lot. As he stops the motorcycle I can't help but wonder if the happiness he is showing me is truly.

As soon as the both of us climb off the motorcycle I give him a big hug. He gets frozed for a second but he quickly answers it and grab me on his arms.
He gets appart and brings his hand to my head and rubs all my messy hairs to the back of my ears and we both smile before breaking the hug.
I've known him for eleven years and he is like a brother to me. A lot of people asks us if we are into each other and the truth is we don't. I mean, he is always telling me about his crushes and for the time we have been friends he had had 4 girlfriends already.
On my side, I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm into girls or something like that because I never tell him about my crushes, although the real motive it's because I'm embarrass of my love life. I haven't had a boyfriend since I was 10 years old...I really don't know why is that because I always try to look pretty and be nice to everyone, anyways, I think there isn't an actual boy that finds me attractive.

The flower shop was on the other side of the street so we jaywalked to there. It was a really pretty place surrounded by all types of flowers of different colors.

We walk in and Hector grabs me by my forearm "Do you think these would be nice?" he asks staring at a group of roses
"I think these ones are prettier" I grab his hand and take him outside the store, while gently pointing at some blue lillies on a bouquet I saw a moment before.
"These ones will be, then" he nods and smiles at me and I smile back, he goes inside the store again to buy them, I guess, and I stay outside admiring every flower.

"So cute" a deep voice comes from somewhere and I search for wherever that comment came and wonder if it was said to me.
The only person I notice is a guy holding a scissors on one hand and a bouquet of dandelions on the other "excuse me?" I say.
"I think to choose the flowers with your girlfriend takes away the best part of it" he says and I'm  still confuse but I hurry to answer back to his arrogant words "And what part would that be?"
"The surprise" he holds his gaze at me for a couple of seconds and I can't help but laugh on disbelief.
"First of all, those are not for me, but that's none of your bussiness"
He interrumps "That's even worst" he shows a big smile "there are better choices than blue lillies"
"Excuse me? Why are you being rude? Who are you?" I ask not understanding how he had listened to my choice and why he had a problem with it
He wet his lips before opening his mouth, but he gets interrupted by Hector walking out the store without the blue lillies I had choose before and holding a bouquet of daffodils instead and I can't help but feel embarrassment at the fact that maybe my taste at flowers is bad, as the rude boy suggested, and hurtfull thinking about the fact that my friend told me minutes ago he will be taking my choice, but I forget that feeling when I remember those flowers are for his dad and he deserves the pretty best.
Hector walks to me and gives the guy a quick glanze before talking
"So you've met Harry" he says.