Uncle Elijah - Chapter 3

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes 😊

As Rebekah led me down the now crowded street she was telling me about my father and her brothers. "So you know about Niklaus, as he is your father so you don't need to know about him." she paused probably thinking about which one of her brothers to bring up first.
"Then there's Elijah. He is known as the most 'noble' of all the Mikaelson's. He protects others as well as his own and never goes back on his word. If I'm honest he's probably my favourite brother. Then there's Finn, our eldest brother. He was always more loyal to mother than he was to his younger siblings. When Michael used to beat Nick he just stood there and watched. Obviously I couldn't defend him as I was younger. But Elijah did and Finn could've too but he didn't care. Then there's Kol, the last of all the living Mikaelson children. Even though he's the youngest he's the most devious of us all. He's smart and cunning but he learnt that from his big sister." She finished with a smile. "And there is our youngest brother Henrick. He died before mother turned us. Your father was destroyed the day he died. He cried or weeks. Father called him weak." Rebekah cringed at the thought of her father. I always new Michael was cruel. But for Rebekah to cringe at the thought of her own father probably means he's the worst Vampire in the planet. I was torn through my though as I heard Rebekah yell "ELIJAH" I snapped my head up at the tall figure. Elijah Mikaelson is a very attractive person. He has such a amazing jawline.

DAMIE THIS IS YOUR UNCLE!!! YOU HAVE TI STOP HAVING THESE THOUGHTS!!!!
"Hello Rebekah, who is this beautiful young lady?" He asked his younger sister.
"She's your niece so stop hitting on her." Elijah's smirk had disappeared as quickly as it had crept to his face. "But, that's impossible."
"I pretty sure that from fairly recent events we know that isn't true, Elijah"

He turned back to me and asked. "Who is your mother?" I looked straight into his deep brown eyes and answered "Priscilla Moriartie and your brother Niklaus is my father." His jaw fell open. He quickly snapped it shut and turned to Rebekah. "Little sister. Go back to enjoying your day. I'll take... excuse me but I didn't ask your name." he smiled at me. "My name is Damarus but you can call me Damie." I smiled.
"Okay I'll take you back to the manor. Goodbye Rebekah." without saying a word, she turned and left. "Come along Damie. Follow me."
_______________________

After a while Elijah turned to me and asked "Do you know you look so much like your father when you smile?"
"Do I?" I asked eyebrow raised "I always thought I looked like mother. I guess not." he turned to me. "You do look like your mother. Your hair and eye colour. That's your mother. But that devious smile. That's all Niklaus. Especially the dimples."

I'm so sorry for not updating. And thank you for 500 reads also. I love you guys that have taken the time to read this and I just wanna know what you think I should write about in the next chapter. I love you all good by my baby vamps 😊