I'm just looking out for you tonight - Erasermic

this one is centered around erasermic but don't worry, plenty of todoroki and shinso later on

Tw: Stab wounds

___________

Shouta is just getting ready to teach his homeroom class when he hears a knock on the door followed by Hizashi barging into the room, smiling.

"Hey Eraser, can I talk to you real quick."

"Not right now, I'm busy," Shouta says dismissively, assuming that it wasn't crucial.

"Its really important."

"I said not right now."

"If you don't step out into the hallway with me right now, I will hurt you," Hizashi says, still smiling widely, though there was a forced element to it now.

Some of the students shivered slightly, Present Mic can be scary if he tries.

"Is it that urgent," Shouta sighed.

"Yes," He says through gritted teeth.

"Alright fine." Shouta walks into the hallway with Hizashi and closes the door.
Once they're in the hallway, Hizashi turns to him with a glare.

"Take off your shirt." (a/n you're probably wondering where this is going but whatever  you're probably thinking, that's not it, if you're thinking the right thing, then wow)

"I'm sorry, what." Shouta is thoroughly surprised.

"I said. Take. Off. Your. Shirt." Hizashi puts emphasis on each word.

"Why."

Hizashi sighs and rubs his face as though annoyed. Which he probably was.

"Do you want me to fucking rip it off?" Hizashi unknowingly activates his quirk, causing Shouta to glare at him while activating his own quirk.

"Okay, okay." Shouta pulls his shirt over his head... which pulls at his conveniently forgotten stab wound"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO HOSPITAL IF YOU GOT STABBED I'M MENTALLY FACE PALMING SO HARD MY HEAD HURTS," Hizashi yells.

"Please calm down we are in a building full of children." Shouta waves his arms, trying to calm Hizashi down.

"Come on you're going to the hospital."

"What no I don't need t-" Hizashi grabs Shouta's wrist and pulls him along. When he reaches the gates he sees Nemuri and walks over to her.

"Please take this idiot to the hospital before he bleeds out. Even though he deserves it," Hizashi says before walking back into the building full of shocked witnesses and goes back to the homeroom class. He closes the door behind him and looks up to see confused faces.

Except for two.

Hizashi smiles at them.

"I shall be your homeroom teacher for today please take a seat and let's not mention what just happened," he says loudly, seemingly back to his usual self.

Iida looks at him with mild concern, probably because of the swearing and yelling. "Is Aizawa-sensei okay?" He asks.

Hizashi waves his hands as though sweeping his concerns away. "Nope!"

______

IDK what this is did I mention it's 4 am in the morning.
crossposted on archive and ff.net

edit: I lied its not on fanfiction  but it's on archive

479 words, not including this bolded sentence.