part 2

Michael p.o.v
       My plane landed at exactly
7pm at the muritala muhammed airport.I released a huge sigh I didn't know i was holding in,I felt the humid Nigerian air hit my body.I immediately took off my coat and the woolen scarf i wrapped around my neck realizing I was now in Nigeria.            
           I was born and bred in the U.K.My father seen me to Nigeria to study in the University of Lagos as he claimed i had turned British and I had no knowledge of the African culture.I pleaded with him but he ignored my plea.I even had to involve mom in it but she agreed with him and even told me to find her a beautiful Nigerian bride to get married to.
        I was to live in my father's mansion in the G.R.A which was huge compared to the house in London.The maids brought me a mouthwatering meal of Mac ad cheese which I devoured hungrily.
              I went upstairs to take a nap when i felt my phone vibrate under my pillow.I realized I had 57 missed calls from bae yeah u guys think whatever you want but I love my mom so much and I couldn't think of a better name to save her number with.
          Hey babe Michael Ayomikun Oladimeji my mum shouted into the phone. I knew she was worried because I haven't called her when i landed in Nigeria.
           Mum I am sorry I was jetlagged and I went to bed early that was why I couldn't call you.Its okay she whispered.Go back to bed baby.Okay mum I said to her my regards to dad.