part 3

Dammy p.o.v
       I rubbed my favourite Nivea strawberry lotion on my skin and bones inhaled it's strawberry scent.I went into my walk in closet and took out a baby pink body con dress which hugged the little amount of curves I had on my petite body.
      I was hit with the mouthwatering smell of pancakes.I let out an internal squeal as I saw a jar of Nutella on the dinning table.
          I took a stack of pancake and spread my Nutella on it.I took some pictures and posted it on my instastory and snap.
        I was about to dig in when my mom held my hand and reminded me that I haven't said the grace.I quickly said the grace and ate the pancakes slowly because I had nowhere to go.
     I was still daydreaming when I felt a knock on my head (typical African parents) .Ouch I said to my mother whose eyes were scrutinizing me as if I had grew a horn.
            What were you thinking about damilola I have been calling you since the last  two minutes and you didn't answer even your eyes are not blinking.I know what you are thinking about.
         You know you are going to miss me and your dad when you get to the university.I literally rolled my eyes as I realized I wasn't going to be missing them,I just nodded my head to make them feel good.
          Deep down I knew I was only going to miss mom's cooking.Have you packed your bags my father asked.No sir I will pack them today.
      I went upstairs to pack my bags and called the maid,Maria to help me because of the never-ending amount of clothes,shoes ,and bags I had yeah I know am a daddy's girl.