chapter 6

Michael p.o.v
      I woke up to the sound of shuffling around my room.I opened my eyes and closed it immediately as I felt the sharp rays of sunlight blinding my eyes which made my eyes water a bit.
       I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my cotton pajamas and headed towards the bathroom to take a pee. I washed my eyes and stepped out of the bathroom.
          I came in contact with the hot skin of Linda the maid who was standing naked before me.My jaw almost hit the ground as I gasped mentally at the sight of her skin which was glistening with the oil she held in her hands.
                I felt my body shook as she moved closer to me and pressed her big b**bs on my chest and her neatly shaven pussy on my front.
              She took of my pajamas and pushed me towards the bed.She brought out a rope under the pillow as she fastened my hands to the bedpost.She slided on top of me which happened to make my dick come in contact with her p***y and I felt myself getting harder.
             She put her hand on her lips signalling me that she wants to take charge and i obediently nodded.She bent down to a 69 position and set her ass in front of me to give her an head.
          I began to lick her as I felt her tongue on my throbbing dick.She was giving me a blowjob as I continued to eat her out.
           She removed my dick from her mouth as she started moaning.I continued sucking faster as I tasted her on my tongue.
         She untied my hands and I tied hers also to pleasure her .I began fondling her breasts and I inserted two fingers into her pussy.I put a nipple in my mouth and she screamed my name.I continued to finger fuck her as she pushed my fist into her pussy.I inserted my fist deeper into her and she let out a cry of pain and pleasure as snot was beginning to run down her nose.
               I gave her three more orgasms as i thrusted my erection into her.I didn't Know my dick could fit into her pussy which accommodated my fist.
         I thrusted deeper into her as she  just continued screaming.I released myself into her as I saw the weak state I put her.