3%

Nobody mentioned rain tonight which caught me off guard as I came out of Target.

Fuck should've bought an umbrella.

Jackson told me to hurry home before the weather gets worse.

Little too late for that bub.

Fog and heavy rain covered the streets so bad I had to take every backroad I could find home.

I got chills as I pass through the woods.

I hated going through here.

The further I went on to the road the heavier the fog got.

Shit got so bad I eventually had to stop.

"Fucking hell," I sighed as I turned up the heat in my car.

The temperature dropped heavily in this area.

My phone lost service a while ago so I was left with static on the radio.

So not helping my anxiety right now.

I couldn't stay long out here because I needed to get home and rest and not to mention guess who's almost outta gas.

This girl!!!!!

I opened my Snapchat and recorded a video.

"So like nobody watches this shit but," I paused." I just wanna say if I come up missing it's because I'm stuck in the middle of this storm." I said as I flipped the camera and showed nothing but darkness and rain.

"Yeaaa and I'm near the woods so Star I love you sis and Jin I'm coming back in the after life to flick your forehead," I glared at the screen."And-" I stopped talking when I seen something glowing a couple feet in front of my car.

I turned on my brights and the glowing disappeared.
I shook my head and checked the time.

3am flashed on the screen. I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down.

Out of force of habit I looked in my rear view mirror.
I seen the glowing color again.

Praying to god it's another car headlights.

I sighed and looked out my driver window. I screamed when I seen eyes looking at me through the outside.

I hurried to put my car in drive and sped off.

My adrenaline was pumping and I'm pretty sure I'm dangerously driving down a barely visible road.

I don't care I just needed to get the fuck out of there.

My gas light came on as soon as pulled into the grassy driveway.

After safely turning my car off...........

I fucking cried.

Hey guys hope ya enjoying the book so far I'm gonna eventually put in longer chaps soon lol luvs ya ❤️