A new start

Euphoria P. O. V

Eh, my heart is just broken. I hate Andrew!! How dare that son of a bitch just have sex with me there? That's just rude, so now I'm crying my eyes out wishing I had a better boyfriend.

"Hey, hey, don't cry over that scum bag!" Whitney said handing me a hot cup of cocoa. I small smile appeared on my face. I absolutely love her, she'll literally kill a nigga over me. "So, wanna watch a movie? A funny movie, like shit on ourselves funmy? Kevin Hart?" She asked drinking her cup.

"Hell yea girl! Kevin Hart will have me balling hard." I laughed drinking my cocoa. She smiled and put in the DVD. "Hey, do you mind if I bring Kingston over?" She asked. I huffed loudly, "I am so tired of boys right know! Can he not come over today?"

Her face turned straight, "Take you time, but by at least a month, you're going around boys." She protested. We started laughing, "There's over a million boys in this world, don't let one bring you down! And not all boys are rude, my king isn't."

I immediately shushed her, I'm trying to watch Kevin Hart.

Andrew P.O.V

*police arrival *

After Kingston beat my ass the police showed up at the door.

*Police conversation*

p: Sir can you please describe the events of tonight and the reason you are bloody.

Me:Well i was at prom and then me and my girlfriend savannah came up here to have sex and then all of a sudden this crazy bitch named named Euphoria barged in an started to beat up savannah and then when i tried to break them up a boy named Kingston came and charged at me .......next thing i know I'm here.

P: Are u pressing charges sir?

Me: No i just want this year to end with a new start......And i was her first after all .*he smirks*

P:That will be all thank you

Me: *that police looks awfully familiar*

*Mystery P.O.V*

I will get Euphoria .After all Andrew did steal her from me .We never had a chance .He told her lies. I will get her back and you know what , i know the truth. i know what really happened tonight and i wont be afraid to tell it all.