prom in a closet pt.2

........prom night
Euphoria's pov

Everybody is silent as me and andrew walk in , we killed the haters god bless them.Samantha is looking at me weird , strange she has been doing this ever since me and andrew have been dating.We used to be best friends i dont know what happened .I look over and see my besties whitney,angelique, yalisha ,and kaaliyah.Oh well ......later at crowning and this year's prom king and queen are andrew and euphoria and the crowd just went wild.Well everyone except for Samantha she stormed out looking mad.

SAMANTHA POV

THAT WHORE ,HOW COULD THEY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEEEE.UGHH.SHE IS GONNA REGRET EVER SAYING YES TO HIM.

LATER AT THE HOTEL
ANDREW POV

Before euphoria came i needed a fix, i chopped up the white substance and snorted it up each nose.Im all set for tonight.She has been so distant lately either she gives me what i want willingly or i take it by force.

Samantha pov.
Its me again bitches.So while Andrew is raping euphoria i will be ready to come out of hiding and strike her and claim what is mine.Yes i said it rape-----he is going to raappe her dont ask how i know just know i know.

Euphoria

Lately i havent been feeling happy and has been distant from Andrew.I dont even feel like u know whating tonight , i hope he will understand. Five minutes later.........

I walk into the hotel suite and see Andrew naked- yes naked!!! He seems to be on cloud nine, weird.

"Hey baby",andrew says.I back away noticing something white under his nose."DONT YOU DARE BACK AWAY FROM ME AGAIN YOU SLUT""YEA I SAID IT I SEEN YOU TALKING TO AaaaShton ", he stutters as he suddenly falls.Just as i turn around he wakes up and does the unthinkable ...........

Vote and comment for more