Today was a good ass day!

Euphoria P. O. V

Me and Whitney was at my house, since her townhouse is still kinda under the polices watch. So, she won't be going there until she gets a call from the police named Brandon Smith.

He looks very familiar, I just can't put my finger on it.

Whitney's been fussing at me, for what? Because I don't believe her when she keeps telling me that he's that boy that was always staring at me at school, and was talking to me about something when andrew asked me out.

I don't believe it! He seems familiar, but I don't think from there.

"Let's go to the frozen yogurt place, I need some joy in my life other than you and kingston." She slowly stated.

I pushed her back on my bed and looked her right in the eyes, "Stop saying that! Andrew was my fight, not yours. I'm sorry, it's my fault. But frozen yogurt sounds pretty good, let me call up the other girls." I pulled out my phone, but whitney immediately slapped it out of my hands.

"NO NO!" She's just paranoid. She don't want nobody know anything, she didn't even tell her parents or her sister.

"You have to learn, it's okay! At least you didn't get raped! Now that's what you can be paranormal about!"

She huffed loudly, all she ever says for the most part is no, huh, what, idk... Or shake her head. "What's wrong? Do we need to go back to the doctor? Is your coma getting worst?"

She cried, "No, I just have a bad headache most the times, frozen yogurt gives me brainfreezes which relaxs my headache."

I pulled her on a hug, "Let's go then."

She wiped her face, and got up to her little corner and picked up her wallet. She passed by me without a word and walked outside.

I wish everything didn't happen! I wish I could rewind this, I wish I could see who andrew was really was!

I got in the driver's side. "It is my fault, I should have held my tongue." She put her head down.

"No, it's good that you didn't. I know this might sound selfishly, but I would have gotten hurt or in worst cases died. I'll help you all I can!"

Then her phone started vibrating, "Hello?" She sounded low. "Hey babe, you okay?" I heard kingston say softly. She smiled, "I'm fine, and you?"

He huffed, "Missing you." She turned to me, "You must want me to pick him up?" I smirked. She gave me the puppy dog face. "We'll be on our way, bruh." I yelled. Whitney threw her head back, "I'm sorry." I whispered.

She hung up the phone, and I drove off. "I'm still pissed about my house!" Whitney said playing with her fingers. "They have to clean the blood for one,(--GCO)"

"YEA!! But it's been 3 fucking months, that's enough fucking evidence for them!" She screamed.

It was quiet the rest of the ride. Even when kingston got in the car, she was still feeling some type of way.

"Pssst, euphoria?" Kingston tapped me whispering to me. "Yea?" I asked gluing my eyes to the rode.

"What's wrong with whitney? She's been real moody lately..." he pointed to a sleeping whitney. I shrugged, "She keeps blaming herself about the situation. I was the victim, even I moved on." I chuckled slightly, "Yea, but she was the one who got shoot. Of course it's going to take her some time to heal. And she's holding it in from her family? It's bubbling up, any day she's going to blow!" He unbuckled his seat belt, for we made it to the frozen yogurt place.

Wow, I never thought of that. Because she did get shoot, all I was was the person in the middle.

He opened the door, but I jumped up and pushed him back down. "I have an idea." I smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully, "What's one of your crazy and very creative plans?"

I smiled evily, "How about... You show her a good time in the bed?" He laughed out loud, really loud which made Whitney jump up. "We'll talk later." I whispered and got out the car.

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"TARO, I WANT TARO." Whitney whinned like a little kid, then laughed. Glad she's smiling.

We sat down at the booth around the front of the shop. I was just socializing with my friends until officer Brandon walked in, in his uniform. He noticed me and waved, of course I waved back. He's not a bad looking fellow. I felt a foot step on my foot, I turned around astonished. Whitney was smirking and winked at me.

Officer Brandon ordered his yogurt and walked to us. "Hey Euphoria and Whitney." He gave each of us a hug, then dabbed kingston. "Where's my house?" Whitney bluntly stated.

Brandon laughed, "We're still doing evidence, but you'll be ready soon. I think I know what happened." He smiled.

I sighed a relief, I hope that bitch rot in hell for this!

"That's good." I smiled.

"Umhum, so how's it been going?" He sat next to me. "Okay, i guess." I shrugged.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" He came closer to me. "Sure, anything." He closed his eyes and huffed loudly, "You want to go on a date with me tomorrow around 9?" He was hoping I said yes. I looked at whitney, she shook her head because she wants the best for me. "It's a date then!" I cheered. "I'll pick you up, well, I have to go. My lunch break is only a few minutes. Bye yall." He got up and smiled at me.

"Bye." Me and whitney waved. "Alright man, be safe and take care of my baby's house. Alright?" Kingston got up and wraped his arm around his neck. "Okay, I will. I'll do any and everything I can!" Kingston smiled and unwrapped his arm to let him go.

"Well, what a good ass day!" Whitney smiled getting up. "I'm ready to go back to sleep." She giggled. I took a glace at king referring back to our conversation.

He looked worried, shaking his head. "Okay, because I need to run some errands anyway while your asleep." She turned to me quickly, "Gurl, i'm nosey. You know I like to see what happens... Oooh, are you going shopping? Gurl, i'm going!" She cheered.

Kingston glanced at me smirking, "Haha!" And got up with whitney to hold her hand. "C'mon bestie! Whatever your hiding, i'm going to find out!" She talked to me behind her.

"How do you know i'm hiding something???" I got up too, walking fast to them. "Ha! Now I know fa real that your hiding something. And once you get sick, it's like a extra life comes to you. And you can just feel stuff!" She explained.

"Okay...." I got in the car, and drove off. Wait, I have another crazy idea!!! I'm going to try to find some outfits for whitney, then imma say i'm looking for something else for her when i'm actually talking to king about making her happier.

GENIUS, RIGHT? Then after that, i'll focus on me.