Chapter 1: Ghost?

Jennie

As the sun goes down sadness slowly creeps in . It feels like a trap, shackles that holding me back. Pulling me to the loop of sadness, there's no way out.

Im standing on the ledge of the bridge with sweaty hands and shaking knees but I managed to look down, It's dark and scary.

Cars or any kinds of vehicles are not heading this way, it's not safe. Lamppost are not working either.

Waves splashing against the huge stone is the only sound I can hear.

Should I end this tonight? I asked myself

No one would genuinely care anyway.

I'm tired with this shitty life.

I looked above, i can't see any stars. Perhaps they're hiding behind the clouds.

I gasped when I almost lost my grip on the bridge's metal bar. My heart is beating fast. I thought I'm gonna fall down .

"Oh my God" I muttered

Chills sent down on my spine when I heard a soft chuckle. Damn . what the fuck was that?

I looked around, it's so dark that I can't see any single thing.
My nerves are shaking.

The fear of seeing a ghost made me tear up.

I was literally shaking inside but I tried to act brave.

I ----

I heard that sound again this time she's --

she's giggling? What the heck??

"W-who a-are you?" I stuttered.

"s-show y-yourself"

"I'm n-not s-scared"

I swear I felt all the hairs in my body rose when I heard her laugh.
Is it possible for a ghost to--

laugh??

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was about to step back but I remember I'm still standing on the ledge of the bridge.

I was gripping the metal bar tightly, afraid to fall down. I don't want to drown, not yet.

It's dark and cold.

The footsteps are getting louder, indication that she's near. Oh my God.

"I thought you wanted to die but your action says otherwise and damn are you really afraid of ghosts?" she's laughing. Damn. Fuck whoever she is.

I heard a clicking sound then a light came out from the thing she's holding.

I saw a tall figure wearing a black hoodie and eyeglasses.

I can't see her face clearly because of her bangs.

I sighed in relief. I really thought it's a freaking ghost.