GROCERY RUN

Work made your head spin in all kinds of ways, doing what you did was a pain and honestly? You would quit if you weren't broke off your ass, with a heavy heart you walked in to your shared apartment.

"Welcomed baaaack~"

"I'm not doing shit, Angel." You grumble, hissing as your dead tired eyes glare at her.

"Dammit." She hissed under her breathe. Clenching her fists.

You just sigh- grumbled harsh words under your breath. Diablo walks in, a beer in hand, scratching the side of his face. The brunette looks at the blonde across the room. A grin erupting over his face at her miserable expression.

"Hah!"

He boisterously laughs. It's with his whole chest, heaving and heaving. His eyes tear up and you space out with dull eyes.

"ーsaid no!? God, Angel- told you 'e would."

"Yeah, I know."

She turned away, grabbing a purse and heading out.

You just sigh in relief. You weren't doing her grocery run again- the lists, yes lists, had things you had to travel to multiple stores to get. And you were happy with crap food and candy for the next week or so.

Then again you and your roommates leeched off each other's food anyway, so you guess that was the reason she didn't want to go.

Well whatever, as long as it wasn't you.