Chapter 18

Ariana POV:
I woke up and I looked at my phone I started crying because I started looking at pictures of me and Justin. There was a knock on my door " go away " I said the door opened and it was Aleah . " Ari get up please " Aleah said " no I can't go to school I don't wanna see him " I said " It's gonna be okay just ignore him okay " Aleah said I got up and I looked in the mirror . I took a shower did my hair and makeup and put on this

I walked downstairs and grabbed a Rice Krispies and ate it

I walked downstairs and grabbed a Rice Krispies and ate it. " you want me to take you to school " Aleah said " sure " I said I grabbed my purse and she drove me to school. We got there and I seen Justin walking with his friends he was smiling ughhhh I just want to punch him " Ariana don't worry about him " Aleah said " okay " I said then I got out the car and I walked passed him I could see him looking at me . I went to my locker and my book dropped . I was about to grab it until somebody did . " here you go pretty lady "Boy said " thank you " I said " I'm Mac " he said "I'm Ariana " I said " nice to meet you maybe we should hang out sometimes " Mac said " sure " I said he gave me his number he walked away. " ouuu who was that " Liz said walking up to me " that was Mac" I said " as in the junior Mac " Liz said " yes " I said " what's up with you and Justin I didn't see you with him today " Liz said " we broke up" I said " wait why " Liz said " he said he has too much going on and that I do to and he said we should take a break" I said " damn I'm sorry that happened " Liz said " yes but my mom coming to town tomorrow so I'm spend the weekend with her " I said " that's good to hear well I need to get to the office before they have somebody look for me I will talk to you later " Liz said " okay " I said then she walked off . I went to my music class and started writing songs . After my classes I went outside and I was waiting on my dad until I seen somebody beside me . I looked at it was Justin " hey Ariana " Justin said " leave me alone " I said walking away he grabbed me " I'm sorry okay " Justin said " why would you do this " I said " I just have a lot going on okay " Justin said " so basically you saying you don't have time for me " I said " I'm sorry " Justin said " fuck you Justin I wish I never met you " I said then my dad pulled up I got in the car. " you okay " dad said " yes I'm good take me home " I said we drove home I walked in my room and I felt sick I went to the bathroom and threw up I wiped my mouth. Aleah came in my room " you okay " Aleah said " yea I'm good" I said " Ariana I think you pregnant " Aleah said " what no " I said " Ariana I think you should take a test " Aleah said " okay " I said she left and got the test I got in my phone and texted Mac.

Ariana: hey Mac

         Mac: who's this ?

Ariana : Ariana

           Mac: oh hey pretty lady wyd

Ariana: nothing just sitting on my bed

        Mac: when you tryna hang out

Ariana: it don't matter

       Mac: what about tomorrow

Ariana : well I can't my biological mom is coming to see me tomorrow

     Mac: oh well listen I know you have a boyfriend

Ariana : no I don't

          Mac: what bout Justin

Ariana: we broke up

       Mac: damn I'm sorry to hear that you okay

Ariana: I don't know

       Mac: well I can make you feel better

Ariana : okay

      Mac : meet me at the park in a hour

Ariana: okay

Aleah came back with the test . " go take it " Aleah said I went in the bathroom and took the test while I was waiting on the test I changed into a crop top and some shorts ." Where you going " Aleah said " I'm meeting someone " I said then the test was ready ."I'm scared to look at it " I said " you can do it" Aleah said I looked at the test and it had too lines. I was pregnant. I started crying." Ariana it's gonna be okay " Aleah said hugging me  " I gotta go" I said I walked out the house and I walked to the park I seen MAC sitting on his car. " hey " I said " hey " Mac said we started walking and talking " you are so pretty " Mac said " thank you " I said then he looked at me and I looked at him and we kissed he started putting his hand around my waist and he picked me up we was making out he kissed my neck and my stomach and started unbutton my shorts my phone started ringing .i answered it " hello" I said "get home now"
Dad said " okay " I said then I hung up " I gotta go " I said " okay see you at school " Mac said then I walked home . "Where you been " dad said " I was at the park walking around " I said " go eat and do your work "dad said I got some food and I ate and did my work I took a shower and watched tik toks on my phone until I fell asleep