5

4 weeks later : Recap

A week after leaving town toosii ended up ghosting nuni . nuni felt a way about it but still had to continue with school and work and couldn't put her life on hold waiting for him . She came to an understanding to just leave him alone .

Nuni's POVsitting on my bed squeezing my pillow into my chest " I just don't understand why he would take me out to breakfast talk to me for a week den ghost me like he got it like that "

Nuni's POV
sitting on my bed squeezing my pillow into my chest " I just don't understand why he would take me out to breakfast talk to me for a week den ghost me like he got it like that " . Shay rolls her eyes " your a bad bitch fuck him what you need to do is focus on getting better look how pale and sick you look nuni fuck him for real I mean it " . I nod in agreement and I wipe my eyes taking a sip of my tea . " I love you shay " she hugs me " I love you more bestie " . my  phone then starts to ring I grab it off my nightstand and toosii's name is popping up . I instantly look up at shay and she's shaking her head so I decline it and sit it back on the night stand and he calls again .

Toosii's POV

" what the fuck on me I'm finna trip if dis girl don't answer the phone " g then starts to laugh " nigga you ghosted her for 3 weeks and you expect her to just pick up when you call ? You tripping brotha " . " nigga you know I've been busy working " . " okay so then leave ha alone if you can't make time for ha when you away cause ain't no bitch finna sit around and wait all the time she got needs too you know " with that g gets up and walks out the hotel room . I try and call again and she declines it again . Now I'm officially pissed so I text her .

Text Conversation

Toosii🎸❣️- so mfkas can't answer they phone now ? I feel it

Nuni poot🖤- Nigga you betta remember dat chu ghosted me tfk . I hate niggas like you your not entitled to SHIT TOOSII SO FUCK YOU have a nice life " rockstar " .

Toosii🎸❣️ - bitch who you talking to ? It aint me I'll pop up real quick dont play wit me nuni fr I am not the one you wanna try and leave alone .

Nuni poot🖤 - watch who tfk you calling a bitch punk ass nigga . And oh you not ? Watch me bye toosii 🤣✌🏽

Toosii🎸❣️ - Yea ight nuni just watch dont play wimme I'm so for real .

Read 8:45 pm

Toosii's POV

" FUCK " I yell punching a wall . If she think she finna leave me alone that easy she got another thing coming .

Nuni's POV
" girl what if he comes trynna find me or something " I say looking at shay with worry . She shrugs " girl he ain't bout it he just doing that so you can chase him which your not cause you ain't them groupie bitches " I nod " your right so what we gone do I need to get better I have so many online orders and I have school in 2 days " . She looks at me then starts to think " hmm soo y'all fucked 4 weeks ago right ? " " um yea we did " " okay and did you have your period ? " I shake my head " nah but it's always on and off and late what are you trying to say shay" . She stays silent for a minute " bitch I'm trynna say you might be pregnant " I start to laugh " girl hell nah you tripping tripping for real ain't no way in hell " . She shrugs " okay then I'm leaving tonight but tomorrow we are getting a test and your going to take it and g and toosii come back in town tomorrow and if you are you are going to tell him " my eyes widen " first of all I am not pregnant so you can stop trynna plan ahead of time and even if I was toosii would be the last mfka I fell wit his dog ass " . She laughs and gets up " Yea okay best I'm out I'll be back tomorrow after work I love you " I smile " I love you to " I get up and follow her out to close and lock the door . My phone rings again and it's toosii once again i decline it . He calls again and again and I block him . I go into my work room with my tea and I start to accept online orders so tomorrow I can go out and go shop to put everything together for shipping day . I then work for 2 more hours and go to sleep .

Toosii's POV

I'm at the club drinking it up with the boys since it's our last day on tour before we go back to LA . I can't stop thinking about nuni and what she doing I kept calling her and she blocked me .. she prolly hate me . I take another drink now I'm drunk as hell I scratch my head " g let me use yo phone real quick " he raises his eyebrow " nah dude I know what you need it for you betta go make that shit right we going back tomorrow " I nod my head and I get up and walk out the club .