7

1 month later

Nuni's POV
I wake up to the sound of laughing and controllers clicking . Of course I knew it couldn't be anyone else but toosii and Jon Jon playing 2k . I sit up and grab my phone checking the time . It's 12 " oh shit " I say to myself before getting up and walking out to the living room . " babe it's 12 and we have to be at the doctors at 1:40 " he pauses the game " babe I know I wanted to let you sleep in a little though cause I know your back was hurting all night " . He gets up and turns off the game . " hey jon jon " I wave " wassup where yo friend at " he laughs . I roll my eyes in annoyance walking into the bathroom because I knew why he had asked . I get in the shower and wash my body and shave . I get out lotion up and do my edges and put on my clothes . By the time I started packing my purse toosii was ready .

 By the time I started packing my purse toosii was ready

We walk out the apartment and we take his car . Music was playing as toosii drove nearly speeding until his phone rings and the name pops up as jada . I then began to laugh to myself as he kept declining but she some how kept calling . I eventually look at him and say " who the fuck is this bitch calling your phone answer the fucking phone toosii " he looks at me with a look a embarrassment but mostly anger he says nothing not a word he just looks . I then smack him and he pulls over and parks the car . " she's just a bitch I was fucking on tour " I look at him and fold my arms " you sneaky dirty ass nigga keep fucking driving don't say shit to me " he does as told but I could tell he wanted to speak his mind .

-After the appointment-
Nuni's POV
The ride back to the apartment was silent . the doctors appointment was silent also but we both were involved just not with eachother. Eventually we pulled up and I got out not saying a word just unlocking the door and walking inside straight to my closet . I started taking out all of his shit and throwing it on the ground into one big pile like it was dirty laundry . He eventually walks in on me and grabs my hands " what the fuck are you doing nuni " I laugh and push him " your getting the fuck out of my crib " his eyes widen " no I'm not you tripping bout nothing " I stop and look at him " I don't give a fuck about the bitch it don't get much better then the female carrying your child it's the fact that you fucking on that bitch while you laying up with me bitch it's disrespectful ! " he laughs and shakes his head " yea you gone get enough of that bitch word baby girl , put my shit back cause I'm not going anywhere " . Then in that moment ... I just knew that no matter what he did or what I said there's no getting away . but I just couldn't keep trying with toosii . So I just threw the rest of his clothes on the ground as he walked back out the room . The rest of that day I worked and thought about leaving . And toosii had his guys come over to record some more songs for his album . It then became 9 and toosii was high and fast asleep . I grab my tommy hillfiger duffel bag and packed a lot of clothes and shoes . I then packed all my hair and skin products and stuff and I left . I put my stuff into the car and drove off to shays where I knew I could be at peace . With everything , I wanna be with toosii but not like this this way ...

Hope y'all likedd !