6 part 2 .

I open the door and it's toosii

Nuni's POV
" w-what the hell are you doing here toosii leave now " he laughs and pushes past me sitting on the couch " I already told you nuni " I close the door and fold my arms " what do you want what did you even come for cause your not welcomed here " . " I wanted to talk I wanted to see you " I roll my eyes " okay well I don't wanna see you or talk so leave like I said " I walk over to the couch and grab his arm . he gets up and snatches his arm out my hand looking down at me with a look full of lust and aggression . He grabs my throat aggressively pushing me into the nearest wall . " what you said ? " I start to try and push him off me " get off of me toosii " he throws me down to the ground putting his finger in my face with every word that came out of his mouth " your not leaving me alone you got that ? I don't give a fuck who I gotta do something too we are not done " . I start to cry and shake my head " no I'm done I am done with you you put yours hands on me " I get up and run into my bedroom and he runs after me picking me up slamming me on the bed . " YOU WANNA LEAVE ME NOW ?! IAN DID SHIT TO YO STUBBORN ASS " he starts to choke me again and this time it seemed like he was getting out of control I started to slap his arms . Choking and losing my breath I try and get the words out " I-I'm pregnant " his eyes turn soft and his grip releases and he backs up onto the floor looking at me . I sit up and break down crying " I'm pregnant " I see tears in his eyes a little he gets up and picks me up and sits me on his lap and kisses my forehead . " I am so sorry baby I don't know what came over me .. I just don't wanna lose you " I couldn't do anything but cry . He puts me in bed and holds me until I fall asleep.