soulmate ❧ p.p

꒱࿐♡ ˚

꒱࿐♡ ˚.* ೃ♡

"BROTHER? Can I ask you a question?

"Always."

Caspian looked up from his book and saw his sister looking at him with big eyes, "Why do I have this black stain on my fist?"

"Mother and Father haven't told you yet?"

"No."

"Guess I will tell you then. The black stain, sister, is where you're soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time."

"Do you think what I think?"

"Maybe," Caspian tried to suppress a grin.

"Dear Aslan, I'm going to punch my soulmate at our first encounter!"

"I DON'T KNOW what to think about this."

"Think about what?"

"My mark, what else?"

"I think it's very amusing."

"Of course you do, Edmund."

Caspian and I were walking in the woods. We were enjoying the nice smell of the trees and flowers, trying to let our minds rest a little. It's been a rough week, but we made it through. We always do.

All of a sudden my attention is towards a boy with blond hair. He's walking towards the Minotaur that's not so far away from us. I tugged at my brother's sleeve and he followed my gaze. He swiftly grabs his sword and not a moment later the slashing of two swords was heard. I groaned, only five minutes. Five minutes of peace.

They kept advancing towards each other until Caspian got hit. He hastily pulled himself together and swung again. Their swords clashed a few more times before they both parried, Caspian tried to pull away but lost his sword in the progress. The boy lunged towards him, but he ducked and managed to get the opponent's sword stuck in the tree. My brother tried to get it out of the tree and it obviously didn't work. I saw the stranger grabbing a rock and decided that I needed to investigate. Out of adrenaline, I did the first thing that came up in my mind,

"Hey, goldie locks!" The blue-eyed boy turned and I punched him in the face,
from the sudden force, he stumbled backward holding his jaw in his hand.
"You didn't see that coming?"
"Actually, I kind of did," He moved his hand and there was a black mark, now dancing in multiple colors. I looked at my knuckles, who now held beautiful colors instead of the dark mark before. I looked from my knuckles to him, and again.
"Who are you?"
"I am High King Peter, The Magnificent," He held out his hand and had a playful smile plastered on his face.
"You could've left out the last part," I smirked, and the moment I touched his hand, an overwhelming feeling of warmth and comfort flew through my body. Like I was clouded with Euphoria. I could feel everyone looking at us, but I didn't care. All I could think of was Peter and Me as if the world disappeared and all we had was each other.

"Nice to meet you, Soulmate."

"...Did i just watch my sister make out?"

꒱࿐♡ ˚.* ೃ♡

That was it again! I'm in love with soulmate au's so I thought 'why not make one myself?'
I know it's a bit short, but I liked the ending sentence and I didn't want to change it hehe.

What did you guys think of it?
Don't forget to vote or comment!

Louise.