Chapter Two: Meeting

I wake up to my alarm because apparently it doesn't like my bed and with me for a long time. I get up and out of my bed and waddle into my bathroom. I curl my hair, do my make-up, brush my teeth, etc.

I walk out and look at my closet and decide to wear a white t-shirt and a warm sweater. I put on skinny jeans and grab my black trenchcoat and my messenger bag. (pic on side, but the purse is actually a messenger bag.) I walk downstairs and grab a banana and make toast. I perfect my hair and my make-up until the toast pops up.

-------

I walk to Bruegger's Bagels and order coffee and an extra crunchy peanut butter bagel. I set up my "station" until my name is called. I grab my order and sit down. I watch out the window, as usual and see a blond and curly haired boy. They walk in the shop and order. They sit at the table right next to mine and all I do is just stare at the blond. He smiles and thats when I decided to snap out of it.

I look at my work and just smile because he was cute. I decide to look at the article again and look at the two boys again. They smile and I look back at my screen to not be rude. I look at my schedule to see if I could fit in a job.

I type up my resume and email it to the address. I continue studying and felt blue eyes staring at me. I look at the window and see that it's getting dark outside. I guess it is winter, so it gets darker faster and earlier. I throw away my stuff and get a muffin to go. I get my coat on and gather my stuff. I turn around and bump into the blond. We stare at each other which feels like its endless. I hear someone clear their throat and take my gaze off him. I tend to stare a lot as you can tell. I look at the curly haired boy and he winks. I look back at the blond and feel my cheeks getting warm.

"Ah, Ah, I'm sorry. I have to get back before dark."

He stares at me until I start to walk. "Oh yea! Sorry!"

I start heading out the door when I hear his charming voice again. "Hey, will I see you again?"

I nod and head out into the blistering cold weather. I find luck within the crosswalk because I didn't have to wait. I walk to my flat and lock the door after I walked in. I walk up the stairs and put my bag on my desk and hang up my coat.

I run downstairs and make some tea for Liv and hot cocoa for me because I'm not a tea person. I set the mugs in the livingroom and hear my phone make a noise. I look at it and see I got a reply on my email. I open it up and my face lights up. I hear Liv walk in the door and groan because I wanted to read it. I click off my phone and greet Liv. I let her put her stuff away upstairs and hear her fall again down the stairs.

"DOLLAR!" I call out to her.

"What? That's not fair! We need something for you!" She thinks for a little bit and her face lights up with an idea. "What about this; everytime you fart or burp, you owe me a dollar."

I nod because I knew that that was fair because I'm a daddy's girl!

"Deal!" We shake hands.

"But, you still owe me that dollar! Now, pay up!" She moans and digs for a dollar in her pocket. She throws it at me and looks at her tea.

"Ah! Thanks Alex!"

I smile and take a sip with my hot cocoa.

"So, yesterday, we didn't get to talk because we got side-tracked and all that. So, I sent an email with my resume' for a job with or for ah...." I pause. "One Direction."

She shrieks and gets all excited, She sits there and processes it more and then gets mad.

"Why didn't you tell me about the job because I need one and I actually LIKE them!"