Chapter Three: Bumping

Olivia P.O.V

I wake up to a ringing noise and I stumble out of bed with a big crash. I put my hand on my night stand because I'm too lazy to get up. I finally find my phone and moan when I accidently flip into my face. I look at the number and it's blocked, but I decide to answer it any way.

-"Hello? Is this Olivia Hunter?" The raspy voice said, that sounded familiar by the way.

"Yes. Yes this is. Whom am I speaking with?"

-"Sorry ma'am that's for me to know and you to find o-" I heard yelling and hollering and I got really worried about what happened.

-"Sorry I have to go, but I would like to meet you." The line got cut off.

Weird. I wonder who that was. The voice sounded so familiar, it's like I should know him or something. I think hard on who would have a raspy, but mezmerizing voice.

I give up on the thought when I hear Alex rumbling around in her room. I look at my phone and see it's 6:30 am. I decide to get ready, so I can talk to Alexa about the phone call. I don't have to go to class till 8, but whatever.

I walk into the bathroom and go to the bathroom, fix my hair into side ponytail, add some mascara and walk out. I walk into my endless closet and pick out black jeggings, my brown uggs, pink long sleeve shirt, and put on a sky blue vest with a blue hood and fur around it. I look in my long mirror and agree with myself, even though sometimes I don't.

I head downstairs being careful, so I don't fall and pay Alexa a dollar. I make it down safely and I head to the kitchen.

I scan the area and find Alexa making toast as usual.

"Hey!" I squeaked.

"Hey Liv? Want some toast?"

I nod. "So, are you going to Bruegger's?

She nods as she spreads her butter. "Why? Want anything on the way home?"

"No, I was wondering if I could come with you till my class starts." I pick at my nails.

"Yea, of course! Is something up?"

"N-No."

She sighs and doesn't push it further. She knows what both of us are dealing with..Anyway, I pack both of our bags and we set out together.

We start to walk in silence.

"Oh shoot! I forgot my phone." Alexa exclaimed. "Wait for me?"

"Yea!"

I watch as her figure disappeared. I look down and swing my foot back and forth. I hear footsteps and it makes me flinch. They were so heavy so I knew they weren't Alexa's. I look up and lose my balance because the person was gorgeous. I feel strong arms catch my fall and I look up at the person who caught me. I see brown curls and dreamy, emerald eyes staring into mine.

"You okay?" He said. Wait, not just "he," Harry Styles. Harry Styles caught me from my fall.

"H-Hi." I stare at him. "Oh yea, I'm Liv. And your Harry?"

He beams a smile and I almost faint again.

"I'd just like to say, your very pretty, Liv."

"Thanks! I'd like to say your attractive too!" I try so hard to not fangirl.

"So where you headed?"

"Bruegger's Bagels down the road. What about you?" I beamed.

"Same! I'm meeting my mate, Niall there. He wanted to go earlier just incase he ran into that girl he met yesterday." I look off into the distance and think of Alexa. That must be who he's talking about.