𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙚 & 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙐.𝘼 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

MC : [holds a mic] Hi, welcome to our Daily AU show ! Today we'll be interviewing students from AU about the twin sisters, Blue and Rosie Nakamoto ! [claps] We'll be asking what was their first impression and opinions on each of the girls, but the identities of the students will be anonymous, it's safer and better, and allows them to express themselves freely. On our show you can say anything and speak freely, so let's start !

MC : We'll be starting with Rosie, what was your first impression on her ? [holds mic in front of anonymous student]

01 : Uhm, to be honest, she looked so cute and I thought she was of the shy type BUT Ohh NOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOO- She's literally satan himself, I won't believe Blue's her sister, until I get DNA results.

MC : [laughs nervously] right, and you ? what was your first impression on our cutie ?

02 : I will be real here, I thought she was a primary student when she came in, like to visit or something

MC : was she cute ?

02 : oh well, she was and still cute, but that's something i would never tell her, Blue's going to murder me.

MC : Blue ? But i heard she's a nice student.

02 : she is, but knowing Rosie, she'll make up a lie and tell it to Blue, then she'll come after my skin.

MC : whaoh- that's scary.

MC : And what about you ?

03 : FIRST OF ALL, THAT [beep] PIECE OF [beep] MADE MY LIFE HELL, WHAT THE [beep] DID I EVEN DO TO HER, I HOPE SHE DIES AND PERISH IN HELL, LISTEN TO ME ROSIE, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL EXPLODE YOU AND SEND YOU TO MARS IF BLUE'S WASN'T HERE TO PROTECT YOUR SHORT [beep] I HATE YOU SO [beep] MUCH, DIE [beep] AND [beep],[beep],[beep]-

MC : [nervous laugh] okay, next student.

04 : i want her to stop screaming, my ears are sensitive

MC : first impression ? 

04 : She was so cute until she spoke [laughs] but she's a nice girl.

MC : [coos]

MC : next student.

05 : she kinda scared me to be honest, she look like those cute psycho girls in anime, that will give you a cake and then murder you.

MC : [shivers] i dont want to imagine that

MC : [claps] And now, let's move to our bad boy which ins't actually a dude but like- whatever, Blue !

06 : first impression ? H to the O to the T, i died, like internally died, i would kill for her.

MC : [smirks] got a small crush on her huh ?

06 : sis, WHo DOESNt, she's like your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife, bodyguard, mom at the same time.

MC : whaoh-

MC : [coughs] okay, next.

07 : I thought she was dude at first, everyone was shocked when she spoke and tied her hair back revealing her forehead/face. She's like- i don't know, super cool, kinda dead but still cool.

MC : [nods] that's very interesting

MC : [turns to next person] and you ? 

08 : I just want to know her secret for being able to put Bakugo in his place, he's like UNSTOPPABLE.