Wheelbarrow

Sorry guys ,My updates will be slower now that I am writing two books at the same time.

Am truely sorry and also excited for you to check out " married Adventure" the other book I am working on. Thank you once again for your patience.

~°~°~°~°~°~°

"You should rest for at least two days to allow your foot to heal. You came just in time before the area was seriously infected but you need to keep the area clean at all times. Do not make unnecessary movements unless you have to or else the wound will open . ' Also, Mr. Wright, make sure she does not undergo stressful conditions for this two days or weeks. We do not want a lapse of what happened to repeat itself. Her previous records have come in handy but we will have to do regular check up. I will also prescribe her original medication for the time being until we have enough ground -"

" No! I don't want them!" Those pills made me agitated and made me feel empty. I never liked them. I stopped using them and I became better than I had ever been.

Control is key, I just need to control my bloody self. Yeah.

Never am I chugging those dreadful things down my throat. They are certainly one of the devious jealous mother-in-law's latest invention to kill poor little me. They might make me loose my mind for sure.

They will not make me take them! I will not allow it.

" You need to take them for the time being until I prescribe new ones after observation. Your records show tremendous improvement after you -"

" I. Don't. Want. Them. Now give me my discharge papers so I can get out of this hell hole!"

Blake throws an icy glare at me with a disapproving look and takes a step away from the doctor towards me.

" What do you mean you don't want them, how will you get better -"

"Shut up! This is all your fault, I was perfectly fine before your stupid money got in the way, now. shut . The. Hell. Up!"

He was clever enough to hid to my loud request, because at that moment I was itching to show him how to rearrange his face to look better. Much much better.

How dare he? I was lying in a hospital bed without a working appandage like an invalid because of his petty pride. Horrifyingly, he threws me into a dirty, dark completely cold and unventilated infestation of a room and he thinks he can tell me how to get better? Did I mention infested and dirty?

He was in for a rude shock.

My attacks may be back and the thought alone makes me a little nervous and a lot more angry than a mother bear at a certain ego puffed male. I will get back at him.

I
I alone had grown out of that teenage shell that made vulnerable and shy for no reason at all. I alone had stopped the attacks. I alone had made my first friend with no therapist breathing down my neck. I alone had decided to get out of my shell and stand up for myself to those bullies and still I alone had found a job and won an interview without squirming at the disapproving look that manager had sent me the whole twenty minutes. And yet he thinks he can tell how I will get better?

He is so wrong and I will prove that to him, and very discreetly I might add. It was time I showed him I was not weak and have never been. But first, I need food.

I don't think I have eaten in years.

After few remarks from the egotistic man in a white coat who thought he new better, I was allowed to leave the gastly white painted building.