4. Detective Cassie 1

" Stop lying! I know you had them removed before I arrived!"

" You thief! How can you throw accusations without proof? Blake? I swear I had nothing to do with the stolen furniture, I did not know she was even coming... *sniff*... Why would I clear the room?"

I know you are wondering how things got here. First of all, I did not find the damned kitchen yesterday! My head killed me the whole night, I did not sleep a wink.

I think an image of a certain naked body was responsible; both for not finding the kitchen and, for the lack sleep. 😘

Oh shut up Cassie, you know that is not true. I was occupied with more important things.

Like his droll wothy chest? Or the arms, definitely the strong arms.

No! Finding the thief.

When I came down this morning, I met a pretty interesting site. The thought of it made me want to gag. Blaeh!🤮
Dear Miss devil wings was so engrossed in eating Blake's face, she forgot about the Bacon's on the fire. They were burnt badly.

Poor poor Bacons.

I was  infurated suddenly. How can this excuse of a man come all the way to my home and claim my hand in marriage... which you had no say in, don't forget that bit! ... And here he was not even 12 hours after almost dismembering my head from my body , kissing my worst sworn nemesis from yesterday, in public!
Didn't they think of me walking in on them? Off course they did not.

Are you jealous?

Shut up Cassie.

I cleared my throat loudly.

When I got their attention, both looked at me annoyance clear on their faces for interrupting their little session. Although miss devil wings' face was more along the lines of 'I will skin you, burn your hair, drain your insides, crucify you and before you die, ran you over!
Now 'that' I did not want to go through. I loved both my insides and skin, even my hair. So like the good reformed person I was I spoke my mind.

"You should have saved the burning bacon first then, get on with your tonsil hockey. Now look, everything is black and brown!" With that said I turned off the cooker.

" I believe Blake owns every single thing in this house and if he wants it burnt, then so be it." Dear Miss Devil wings says sassily .

" Believe all you want but good food should never be intentionally burnt. Who in their right mind would spoil money?" I never took lightly spendthrifts let alone snobbish rich people who threw away good food.

"Some of us are not poor like you!"

"I thought this was your house? ' I said gesturing at Mr. Blockhead.

What? I fancy calling him all names my mind can possibly come up with.

"Anyway, from what you took for yourself, you might truely have money of your own by now." I bet she had already pawned the furniture. I did not know her well but I was sure she took the stuff intentionally. Even a monkey could see right through her.

"Are you saying I stole from my Blake?" She said while faking hurt. She looked to Blake to see what he had to say, but the moron was just staring at me.

"C'mmon, how could I pull it off anyway? I arrived yesterday for your information."

" Blake. Can you believe the nerve of this peasant, calling me a thief. Why would I? She on the other hand has need for money. Greedy gold digger!!"

Name calling is not your thing, let me take the reigns , please.

No name calling, you got me into enough trouble last time.