MGD2: The Boss

Gab's POV

"Good Morning, Sir."

"Good Morning, Sir Gab!"

I just nod to them. They are my employee's.

I am Aaron Gabriel Williams. 26 years old. I graduated Suma Cum Laude at University of St. Tomas. At the age of 23, my dad handed me his position as the CEO of his empire. Yes. I may be too young to be the CEO but what can I do? I am the "only" son. By the way, I have two lovely sisters.

People gave me names that I don't like. Snob. Mainitin ang ulo. Laging nakasimangot. They judge me right away. Hindi lang talaga ako kumakausap sa mga taong hindi ko kilala. Those people who acts as if we are friends since day one. I dont like that kind of people honestly. Well... I do have friends. Only few.

So much for that. I am now standing at the front of the elevator. *ting!* I went in and press 40th floor - thats where my office is.

Nang makarating ako, my secretary greeted me and ask me what would I like to drink since its 9 in the morning already.

"Please give me a cup of coffee. Black no sugar. And bring me something to eat. Thank you."

"Right away, Sir." said Ana ad went out.

Ana is working for 20 years at the company. Originally, she's my dads secretary.

I started working while waiting for my secretary to bring me what I asked. I read and signed all the documents on my table. Being the CEO is not an easy task. Meetings here and there. Too much problems. Sometimes I wanted to give up but I just cant because this company is my father's hardwork.

"Here's your coffee and cupcakes, Sir."

"Thank you, Ana."

"You are welcome, Sir. By the way, you have a meeting with the CEO of the Montella Corporation. 1pm sharp at Shangri-La Hotel. At 3:30pm, you have to visit your mother. That would be all for your today's schedule, Sir."

"Okey. Thank you again, Ana." I said to her without leaving my eyes on the papers I am reading.

"Goodbye, Sir. And good morning once again."

When the door closes, I stop reading and rest my head on my chair. I have to close that deal with the Montella Corporation. I hope so.

-----

A/N: Pagpasenyahan po ako. First story ko po ito. :)